2019/2020 MCF Revamp - Feedback/Errors

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

💟

Hypersonic

without the makan thread, all the lao uncles sibei lost.....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Heng i chin cai cook chin cai eat, no need everyday wake up think of post nice nice  makan pictures.....[:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

13 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

Should we have a zoom TCSS meet up ?!

If you see me you will say

”what has been seen will never be unseen”😂

7BF040AB-FF9A-49A2-AC38-CD5F109FACB7.gif

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator

Most of the functions are back now, with a few more kinks still being ironed out. 

Any error message or function not working as it should, please paste here. 

Thanks all and apologies on the inconvenience. 

This "covid virus" is a sly one. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

On 4/16/2020 at 12:24 PM, Atrecord said:

Before revamp, there was a way to:

1) search for keywords to locate a certain thread in the home page,

2) and another search function when in a particular thread, to search for some keywords to find a particular post inside the many pages of that thread.

Keep wanting to ask: now after revamp, is search #2 above, still around? If so, how to search huh?

Tks...

@kobayashiGT @BabyBlade

Got any advice on this?

tks...

8 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Unfortunately #2 is no longer possible from my understanding of the limitations. 

alamak... sad lor...

Supersonic

20200519_164538.thumb.jpg.3e158fc1d2004d5d4e92f7a97f9296a9.jpg

Page shrunk.

Read topic n viewing the video can shrink page, i mean, stop heart....for a few seconds cos of a kiddo in middle of road with moving vehicles. 

Thanks to note.

Samsung S7 device. 

Stay safe 

Cheers

• Praise 1

Using google chrome on notebook, why is it that when i scroll till end of the page after reading all the post and click next (ie. next page), it always starts at the bottom (ie. the last post from the next page) instead of the top? My own setting issue?

• Praise 1

On 8/25/2020 at 10:20 AM, Ray7456 said:

Using google chrome on notebook, why is it that when i scroll till end of the page after reading all the post and click next (ie. next page), it always starts at the bottom (ie. the last post from the next page) instead of the top? My own setting issue?

I've been experiencing this same thing, using chrome on Macbook and also on my Samsung Note 10.

But it's intermittent, like maybe 3 times like this, and 1 time normal (scroll to top)... haven't figured out the trend.

In Firefox on my mac, looks ok.

Internal Moderator
On 8/25/2020 at 10:20 AM, Ray7456 said:

11 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

I've been experiencing this same thing, using chrome on Macbook and also on my Samsung Note 10.

But it's intermittent, like maybe 3 times like this, and 1 time normal (scroll to top)... haven't figured out the trend.

In Firefox on my mac, looks ok.

@mcpd001 Can look into this?

• Praise 2

one other feedback/query. 

After I'd uploaded and posted one photo (taken from my phone) in one thread, very often if I want to upload and post another photo as a separate post, my phone will prompt and say I can only upload 8 MB, then doesn't allow me to upload...

I thought the 8MB limit is for one post? How come post in another post also got size limit?

I attach a screenshot showing the error message. 

I'm using Samsung note 10+, and accessing mcf using chrome on the phone. 

Screenshot_20200918-172417_Chrome.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1