Jaguar XE

Damienic

so tempting! tmd! Diesel XE!

Certainly and the lower fuel consumption....lobbying Wearnes to bring in the diesel asap.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

Merc faster in dash speed?

On paper pre face lift 320 is rated 7.6sec while C200 is rated 7.3sec. The XE indicated as 7.8 or 7.7 for the variant. Edited by Piyopico

For secondhand market, will it be selling based on the retail or retail-OT price?

Taking an example if 1 yr old depreciates 30k, how much would it be selling at, 230k-30k=200k, or 189k-30k=159k?

Typically, the second hand market price would be the Current New Car price - depreciation. The Current New Car price is NOT the price you pay but the New Car Price when you sell your vehicle. Let say, COE went up a year later and the new car price become 200k, the second hand price may be $170k. But if COE went down and the new car price is $170k, then, the one-year old car may only fetch $140k

(edited)

On paper pre face lift 320 is rated 7.6sec while C200 is rated 7.3sec. The XE indicated as 7.8 or 7.7 for the variant.

You are right. However, there are few variants to compare from.

http://www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/xe/pricing-specs/index.html

Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 163PS Diesel E-Performance Manual Transmission* - 8.4 (7.9)

Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 163PS Diesel E-Performance Automatic Transmission* - 8.2 (7.7)

Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 180PS Turbocharged Diesel Manual Transmission* - 7.8 (7.4)

Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 180PS Turbocharged Diesel Automatic Transmission - 7.8 (7.4)

Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 180PS Turbocharged Diesel Automatic Transmission - 7.8 (7.4)

Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 200PS Turbocharged Petrol Automatic Transmission - 7.7 (7.1)

Jaguar 2.0 Litre i4 240PS Turbocharged Petrol Automatic Transmission - 6.9 (6.4)

Jaguar 3.0 Litre V6 340PS Supercharged Petrol Automatic Transmission - 5.1 (4.9)

Edited by Fourth

Turbocharged

Is this still available anyone know?

Seems like they've been removed from the price list... New model coming and they've sold all the ex stock?

Neutral Newbie

Seems like they've been removed from the price list... New model coming and they've sold all the ex stock?

yup all ex stock sold

I somehow don't believe XFD is 8 second century sprint.

When I was ferrying my 3 children with 2 booster and my wife, normal acceleration is about 8 second.

When I am alone and put to S mode once at LCK, the 0-100km/hour looks more like half of 8 second after I depress the throttle. The force really pull my body back onto my car seat

I somehow don't believe XFD is 8 second century sprint.

When I was ferrying my 3 children with 2 booster and my wife, normal acceleration is about 8 second.

When I am alone and put to S mode once at LCK, the 0-100km/hour looks more like half of 8 second after I depress the throttle. The force really pull my body back onto my car seat

definitely more than 8s bro. The ford's turbo ain't that powerful.

A friend owns a Jag. Just delivered to him 6 mths ago.

He is regretting it big time. A lot of issues on electronics and some engine problems as well.

One of the more temperamental conti (add Alfa Romeo & VW) brands for sure.

Maybe its just his car, so unfair to lambast this brand.

The AD charges are also pretty steep, FYI.

Jag design is very sleek & nice nonetheless.

Anyone have any opinion on the 2.0 passat exclusiveline vs the XE prestige just by looking at paper specs.

Both going for around the same price +/- 10k.

XE pecs in post 148 of this thread.

passat B8 specs in this link;

http://www.volkswagen.com.sg/en/models/Passat1/versions.s9_trimlevel_detail.suffix.html/passat~2F2-0-tsi-exclusiveline.html#/tab=a40d954ab2b939fa6a9ff61fd594fbf0

Turbocharged

A friend owns a Jag. Just delivered to him 6 mths ago.

He is regretting it big time. A lot of issues on electronics and some engine problems as well.

One of the more temperamental conti (add Alfa Romeo & VW) brands for sure.

Maybe its just his car, so unfair to lambast this brand.

The AD charges are also pretty steep, FYI.

Jag design is very sleek & nice nonetheless.

6 months warranty gone?

Turbocharged

Anyone have any opinion on the 2.0 passat exclusiveline vs the XE prestige just by looking at paper specs.

Both going for around the same price +/- 10k.

XE pecs in post 148 of this thread.

passat B8 specs in this link;

http://www.volkswagen.com.sg/en/models/Passat1/versions.s9_trimlevel_detail.suffix.html/passat~2F2-0-tsi-exclusiveline.html#/tab=a40d954ab2b939fa6a9ff61fd594fbf0

The Jaguar will be far more "entertaining" and "special".

The Passat will be likely far better equipped, efficient and loads more practical. Don't even need to refer to specs for this.

↡ Advertisement