Jaguar XE

Damienic

Sorry I was referring to the older XF, I remembered them selling for 195k only!

They were clearing stock for the XE and new XF. That was a great price but no more chance now.

Nothing wrong with wanting to get a good deal for your old ride mah, I also sold my mini myself and got 27% more than what PML offered me.

pml offer really sucks ? as in over trade or PMSL

• Praise 5

Yeah, probably cuz more options come as standard for the jag.

the showroom unit for the blue - sports edition seems a higher specs

The the other standard unit looks like some kimchi unit..

Design wise great, touch and feel of the plastic, very cheap...

even the sports unit with the leather stiching seems to be very low grade, like those back street after market stiching.. ok only.. but just not jaguar old standard connolly best in class standard

the plastic switches is just very flimsy ...

NHV for the cabin, sibeh jialat .. when idle at the traffic light the virbration into the cabin even for rear passenger seem like sitting in a old pickup truck

so much virbartaion that the SE will try to mask it by turnning on the start stop function

for such an expensive car, I would imagine Wearnes will not skim on the goodies for the base edition.

Steering wheel no chrome, low grade rims... at least, import in the rims and install locally lah .. even better still, get with steel rim 15" and then swap it locally with 18" or 19".import in some of the accessories and install... so lazy to go that extra mile to win customer

• Praise 1

The offer was from Pmsl, didn't get any offers of additional overtrade unfortunately but if I did I'm pretty sure it won't have reached my selling price if they did.

But I took a risk lah, bought the car before I sold it, had both cars for about 1 month before I found a decent buyer.

pml offer really sucks ? as in over trade or PMSL

Edited by Mercury1

The offer was from Pmsl, didn't get any offers of additional overtrade unfortunately but if I did I'm pretty sure it won't have reached my selling price if they did.

But I took a risk lah, bought the car before I sold it, had both cars for about 1 month before I found a decent buyer.

hahah I C . in worst case, there is always David kekeke that loved mini.

• Praise 1

NHV for the cabin, sibeh jialat .. when idle at the traffic light the virbration into the cabin even for rear passenger seem like sitting in a old pickup truck

so much virbartaion that the SE will try to mask it by turnning on the start stop function

Vibration is due to the start-stop-restart at traffic light, or normally without the start-stop-restart? Petrol engine?

Dun think he will be a fan of my spicy oleng (orange) color haha, I was 2nd owner anyway so the buyer would be 3rd owner liao.

hahah I C . in worst case, there is always David kekeke that loved mini.

↡ Advertisement