Women Almost Got Killed at Little India MRT

Carbon82

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

If you take train once a year or once a blue moon, confirmed you would have positive experience de. Unless you are so sway even take train once a year also kanna train breakdown etc. Lol.

However if you take train daily, dont think you would think this way lo. 😂

The train used to be plague with delay news. Recently seems like its getting more reliable. 

I also ever kena breakdown 3 yrs ago, had to take their shuttle bus. Sian indeed 

Wah ... if there is event for sprinting to board train at the Olympics, gold medals for SG confirm [laugh]

Then someone will come in and say, pure born and bred in SG or not??

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The train used to be plague with delay news. Recently seems like its getting more reliable. 

I also ever kena breakdown 3 yrs ago, had to take their shuttle bus. Sian indeed 

Agreed, with the early closure of train operation and longer maintenance work hours, there is indeed lesser delay and even the train intervals improved.

But for NEL, it would be good if the train intervals shorten during the evening period. Train really super packed.

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Yea right, if auntie dies, see who suffer more.

If the auntie really worry on her sister and could not get onto the train with her, she can seek help from the control room staff to lookout for her in the next station and accompany her to wait for her there lo.

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If the auntie really worry on her sister and could not get onto the train with her, she can seek help from the control room staff to lookout for her in the next station and accompany her to wait for her there lo.

at the very moment of panic, you won't be thinking straight, all she can think of is to get to the sister.

• Praise 7

13 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

at the very moment of panic, you won't be thinking straight, all she can think of is to get to the sister.

Now that we get this version of the story,  many would be more sympathetic and understanding of the lady, not easy to take care of a person like this, dont forget, life long, every time everyday. but what she did was still very dangerous. She should start thinking about what to do to, 

1. Avoid the same situation, 

2. If it happens, what to do next.....kind of a plan within a plan. 

All the best to the two of them. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

True, during such panic moment or when a person gets panicky, dont think will be calm enough to think at all. 

• Praise 1

On 8/28/2019 at 9:19 AM, Victor68 said:

I must admit I hardly take the MRT but my observations are:

1) the train doors seem having difficulties aligning when it reaches the station. No better technology?

2) certain section, the train either vibrates or very noisy. It seems the track is not properly aligned. Normal? 

3) Many stations have big air-conditioned spaces. Example  Bras Basah next to SMU . How many more are similar? Not only it is not environmentally unfriendly, it is also costs for operation. Former CEO focus on retail to generate income but fail on maintenance. Current team? A good balance will be just right. 

1) sometimes  lips also have problem aligning

2)  knees also some creaks and sometime some part also vibrate 

3) should decrease COE supply by 60% a year. Then everybody take mrt then can fill the empty space. 

Edited by BenTong
Hehe

Nobody is denying the fact that what she did is dangerous and reckless.

The above post was after netizens were blasting the woman in question. Suggesting she should be fined and also doxx out her identity to shame her. 

12 hours ago, Yamapi said:

EDD2EmBU8AEK9-t?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Lala81

I have actually seen a few ang mos rush thru the train doors and got clamp between the door a few times before. Dunno whats wrong with them, maybe their culture or...😸

So the 1st to board was autistic and the 2nd one whom forcefully force her way through the closed doors is the care giver ....

Me still thought is the opposite role ...

Paiseh ...

Ang Mo no good is like this ...

My bad ... :shy:

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, maxsee333 said:

I have actually seen a few ang mos rush thru the train doors and got clamp between the door a few times before. Dunno whats wrong with them, maybe their culture or...😸

Probably a bad habit they brought along from their home countries. Very common for ppl to jam the doors for their friends to board or for themselves.

• Praise 1

On 8/28/2019 at 8:25 AM, Carbon82 said:

Stupidity has no cure!! If she was killed by her own reckless behavior, it will be extremely unfair to the train operator, IMO. 

Ya lor.  Damn seow!  Luckily train didn't move.   

P/S:  Now praise cannot leave comment already right?

• Praise 2

On 8/28/2019 at 8:48 PM, Kyrios said:

Im curious what did she stand on when she was kiap between the 2 sets of doors...friction between her and the 2 sets of doors holding her up? 😲

I think 1/4 of her body was in the carriage.  1 foot was inside.

Actually MRT interval during peak hours very fast de. between 2 to 3 mins.  This lady may be mentally handicapped if not I don't think a normal people especially a woman would do that.

Edited by Dleodleo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2