Women Almost Got Killed at Little India MRT

Carbon82

On 8/28/2019 at 10:07 PM, 13177 said:

Agreed, with the early closure of train operation and longer maintenance work hours, there is indeed lesser delay and even the train intervals improved.

But for NEL, it would be good if the train intervals shorten during the evening period. Train really super packed.

I think NEL interval is the same as EW/NS line.

NEL is 2 or 3 carriage shorter than EW/NS line.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, Mockngbrd said:

No its still a very stupid thing to do. 

do you think making an individual jump into a pit who doesn't know how to swim a smarter thing

why family members willing spend their dollar to pay for their love one medical treatment even there is only 1% chance of prolonging their lives and we are not talking about cure

why so many Singaporeans complaint about policies and their government but at each and every election, they vote them in 

the point is we are not them and we are not in their position and we are not in mind making split second decision

I am guessing at that point, taking care of someone is more important then her own safety or her life

I learn to give people the benefit of double, because they may not be smart or educated as us to make an intelligent or logical decision

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Count-Bracula said:

I saw the video and I thot it happened in China. 

Imagine if the train had moved away, she'll be ripped apart?

I think MRT should have another sensor to stop train when similar incident happen

• Praise 3

Too many people rushing into the train when the door closing "peeping sound" is on.

I have witnessed twice - mother inside the train and kid at platform.  Kids were crying when the train left.  Once in Lavendar, a PRC child and another one recently at Buangkok a local child.

Luckily many kind people around comforting and helped them.  I wonder why got parents like that?  I thought we will always hold on to our children when boarding the train?  There's a big gap between the platform.  Aren't they worry that they will fall?

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Dleodleo said:

Too many people rushing into the train when the door closing "peeping sound" is on.

I have witnessed twice - mother inside the train and kid at platform.  Kids were crying when the train left.  Once in Lavendar, a PRC child and another one recently at Buangkok a local child.

Luckily many kind people around comforting and helped them.  I wonder why got parents like that?  I thought we will always hold on to our children when boarding the train?  There's a big gap between the platform.  Aren't they worry that they will fall?

Could be too many insensitive people around, they are not sensitive to their surrounding, even their own child?! 🙄 

• Praise 1

Seems like someone clarified that woman rush in because her autistic sister was inside the carriage. ppl with autism may suffer a panic attack if familar person is not there....

6 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

I think MRT should have another sensor to stop train when similar incident happen

i tot its a SMaRT train 😁...... OK lah back to topic !!

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, RadX said:

Another report mentioned both are normal ppl and the aunty given a warning

That means one of them is fake?:a-confused: