Women Almost Got Killed at Little India MRT

Carbon82

Stupidity has no cure!! If she was killed by her own reckless behavior, it will be extremely unfair to the train operator, IMO. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 18
  • Shocked 2

I must admit I hardly take the MRT but my observations are:

1) the train doors seem having difficulties aligning when it reaches the station. No better technology?

2) certain section, the train either vibrates or very noisy. It seems the track is not properly aligned. Normal? 

3) Many stations have big air-conditioned spaces. Example  Bras Basah next to SMU . How many more are similar? Not only it is not environmentally unfriendly, it is also costs for operation. Former CEO focus on retail to generate income but fail on maintenance. Current team? A good balance will be just right. 

28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This woman rushing to go where? She like want to force open the train door to get in siah!? 😓

I see her run with those over sized slippers I want to laugh. 

On closer watching this video, this woman seems to be an adolescent or very young woman who maybe following her mother. Maybe it's a special needs child.

• Praise 5

Damn jialat. 

Why need to rush? Worth the risk? Hope she gets to see this video and realised how close she was to being seriously injured or squashed. 

Is this line driverless?  If yes then the sensors must need be regularly checked. Such an act may well be a common sight. Really brainless act.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

On closer watching this video, this woman seems to be an adolescent or very young woman who maybe following her mother. Maybe it's a special needs child.

i think you might be right. her actions eg slapping the glass panels, (and i suspect some crying or wailing not captured by the cctv) show that she does have some special needs.

• Praise 1

and delay the train and other trains too 'cos of the delay  timing / disruption..... this one like really can tikam tikam or special needs or Usain Bolt wannabe

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, RadX said:

Mom Shd not hv rushed then , and have more sense to wait for the next one 

Sometimes human instinct, "got train! CHIONG AH!!!" :a-panic:

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

i think you might be right. her actions eg slapping the glass panels, (and i suspect some crying or wailing not captured by the cctv) show that she does have some special needs.

If the woman really have some special needs, her mum should have waited for her to board the train together or better still wait for the next train. Anyway, from the video seems like passer-by did not go press the emergency button immediately when they see the woman got stuck between the train and platform door, at least the train would not move when the emergency button is pressed.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If the woman really have some special needs, her mum should have waited for her to board the train together or better still wait for the next train. Anyway, from the video seems like passer-by did not go press the emergency button immediately when they see the woman got stuck between the train and platform door, at least the train would not move when the emergency button is pressed.

With the ridiculous fine amount of $5000, no one will press even if there is death...

• Praise 6

The station staff seemed to be running after someone halfway thru the video. What's happening??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2