MCF HangOut with Motul & Subaru: Find out how Subaru helps keep you and your loved ones safe!

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

MCF HangOut with Motul & Subaru: Find out how Subaru helps keep you and your loved ones safe!

1200x628-v2.thumb.png.dcc4560fc361d833e72028b29b55965f.png

Join This Event!

Saturday, 21 September 2019

Time: 10 am – 1 pm (Registration starts at 9.30 am)

Veun: Subaru Singapore, 25 Leng Kee Road, Singapore 159097

Registration Fee: $10 per registrant (Complimentary goodie bags worth more than $20 for every registrant)

Each goodie bag includes:

Motul Tissue Box

Motul Tin Can

Moleskin Notebook

Motul Stickers

Subaru Merchandise

DO YOU KNOW THERE IS A CO-BRANDED SUBARU-MOTUL ENGINE OIL?

SUBARU-Engine-Oil-by-MOTUL-5W30-1L-Motor-Image.thumb.jpg.d27e40a406de0b2df7973c4f691fb2e4.jpg

Motor Image and Motul developed the Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) Team Racing Oil – a 100% synthetic engine oil that is specially formulated for racing cars in the Asian climate in 2008 - 2009. This formula was designed to provide optimal lubrication and maximum power output for engines operating at very high temperatures.

Since then, Subaru and Motul have been partners. Introducing the first of the exclusive Subaru lubricant product line-up launched by Motul, the 0W20 and the 5W30. Specially researched and developed in Japan, these 100 percent synthetic oils are licensed for retail only at Subaru outlets. This is only the first of what is to come as Motul and Subaru come together to expand this exclusive product line.

giphy.gif

HUH? I can use other types of engine oil what. Why must I choose this? 

These Subaru exclusive products are designed to optimize driving performance and fuel efficiency for Subaru vehicles across Asia. Tailored for the Subaru Boxer Engine and 100 percent synthetic, these oils are superior products that provide excellent engine protection. With improved fuel economy and greater power when compared to their lower quality counterparts, what’s not to want?

We’ll be glad if you could join us at this coming MCF Hangout and participate in the car clinic so that we are able to address your questions! sgCarMart automotive journalist, Mr Idris Talib who is also driving a Subaru Forester will be sharing his experience with Motul.

giphy.gif

Woah, good leh. But I am not driving a Subaru. How?

This car clinic is organized by MCF, Motul and Subaru so we’re not only going to share more information about how you can get more mileage out of your car, but there’s also Subaru test drives available for your experience. Feel the difference when you test drive Subaru with the four Subaru Core Technologies: The Boxer Engine, Subaru Global Platform, Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, EyeSight Driver Assist Technology.

With a lower centre of gravity, the Boxer Engine enhances every Subaru with excellent balance, handling and stability to create a smoother ride. The Subaru Global Platform ensures safety and performance. Get unbelievable traction on any surface with Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive as it distributes power to all four wheels and adapts to provide maximum road grip and fantastic control during turns. The EyeSight Driver Assist Technology gives safety unlike any other. Built to prevent accidents, the many functions of EyeSight are designed to keep you and your loved ones safe on your daily commutes. To find out more, simply register!

giphy.gif

Okay, go on. Still got what?

If you’re short on time, I would especially recommend that you try out the EyeSight test drive which demonstrates how Subaru can make safe, safer. Find out how their pre-collision braking, a.k.a “auto brake”, can help reduce accidents. We’ve also prepared a special treat for you, a chance to witness the Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive in action. Don’t wait and sign up today!

Lucky draw prizes during the event:

3 sets of LIMITED EDITION WRX STI collectable models for 3 lucky winners

(worth $50 per set!)

WIN a weekend driveaway worth $1,088 during the lucky draw too!

Join This Event!

9.30 am – Registration
10.15 am – Opening Speech by Subaru
10.30 am – Editorial Talk about Motul experience with SGCM Editorial

10.45 am - Subaru EyeSight Technology Introduction
11.00 am – Subaru EyeSight Demonstration
12.30 pm – Lucky Draw
1.00 pm – End of Event

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

yay!!! we have a few participants! please do join us for this exciting MCF hangout organised by Motul and Subaru! 

Attending

- @SMR

- @Jayy25

- @Robin

Paid..

Can see if Motul can do good discount on that event ?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Paid..

Can see if Motul can do good discount on that event ?

I can do a check. no prob!

Wa was looking forward to this event. Cos wanna learn more on engine oil. 

Unfortunately unable to make it cos going kimchi land. I'll try not to piss off lil Kim. 

17 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

there is a test drive after the demonstration.

for the better good of the demonstration, I like to volunteer @RadX for a subaru with eyesight auto brake and one without eyesight to watch the difference.

😎

On second thot may be not a good idea. After that kanna banned.

🤣

Attended the Subaru Kanshia Event and was quite impressed with the Eyesight Technology and the Subaru Impreza, I think the price is good for a 2 litre car especially now after the $4k drop in Cat B COE compared to when I attended the event and the goodies bag then include a Black & Decker portable vacuum cleaner![thumbsup]

Note : I am not a sales person from Subaru! 

21 minutes ago, RadX said:

Interesting tech and good demos hy Subaru

thanks again MCF for organizing this. Always learning new things

U go n win lucky draw again right? :D

• Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, RadX said:

Interesting tech and good demos hy Subaru

thanks again MCF for organizing this. Always learning new things

You got try burn some tyres with 180° turn stunt 😂👍

• Praise 3

Glad to be able to experience Eyesight first-hand in a safe and non-threatening situation. i think its a wonderful safety feature that should be made available in all cars.  

Thanks to Subaru and MCF for organising this event.

↡ Advertisement