2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class (X247)

SGCMHello

9 hours ago, andersseanx said:

Vincar quoted $205k for 1.3L model. 

This is eat into GLC area .. oh well..5 VS 7 seater 

↡ Advertisement

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:45 PM, andersseanx said:

Vincar quoted $205k for 1.3L model. 

200k can get the GLC which is higher spec than 1.3L GLB? So a bit strange to me that Vincar pricing GLB as such.

7 hours ago, Damienic said:

200k can get the GLC which is higher spec than 1.3L GLB? So a bit strange to me that Vincar pricing GLB as such.

Agreed but I guess it's first mover advantage for Vincar hence they priced it high. I expect they will reduce prices once AD brings in.

• Praise 4

On 11/28/2019 at 3:42 PM, Carbon82 said:

It seems that the 3rd row seat height is quite decent.

Yes looks decent, 3rd row for mid sized n SUV MPVs are normally low with almost no thigh support ie like sitting on the floor. 

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, Damienic said:

On 12/2/2019 at 7:55 AM, Hutan said:

This is eat into GLC area .. oh well..5 VS 7 seater 

agree. i almost died when they quote that to me.

Registered interest on Vincar and received a message indicating that GLB200 AMG Premium is currently selling at $187,988 including COE.

The new car will reach their showroom sometime in Feb 2020, delivery around Apr/May 2020.

• Praise 5

10 hours ago, Llpl said:

Registered interest on Vincar and received a message indicating that GLB200 AMG Premium is currently selling at $187,988 including COE.

The new car will reach their showroom sometime in Feb 2020, delivery around Apr/May 2020.

So different from what they quoted me

Supercharged

In many respect, it's very similar to the CR-V; dimension, seating, engine type,..etc. OK, it's got a longer wheelbase, and a substantial difference in badge and price. 

On 12/24/2019 at 6:53 PM, Didu said:

In many respect, it's very similar to the CR-V; dimension, seating, engine type,..etc. OK, it's got a longer wheelbase, and a substantial difference in badge and price. 

It is the most similar to the bmw 2 series gran tourer with almost similar dimensions 

37 minutes ago, Icetrap said:

It is the most similar to the bmw 2 series gran tourer with almost similar dimensions 

The equivalent model should be the B class.

• Praise 1