2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class (X247)

SGCMHello

Neutral Newbie

i wanted to be in the Wat apps as well.

Was trying to request for access to join

Nine Six Nine 7 four Nine Nine 7

Appreciate. 

Neutral Newbie

Is there a GLB chat group ? Admin can please add.. i posted last week but didn’t get a msg.

9- 834- 8 three three 8

thanks in advance

You guys shld at least post some comments on the GLB ie pros and cons of the car instead of just using the thread as a means to get into the private chat group.

• Praise 8

11 minutes ago, Spring said:

You guys shld at least post some comments on the GLB ie pros and cons of the car instead of just using the thread as a means to get into the private chat group.

Yalor. Maciam GLB some top secret car liddat.....lol

Plus, din mommy thought us not to post personal contact numbers publicly? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Maybe those guys are SE from PI lol

• Haha! 1

Ha, and I thought that there would news on people collecting their cars. Seems like C&C is bringing in the GLA first, despite the GLB being launched earlier.

Any news on how much PIs are pricing the GLB200?

Edited by un1ver5e

Saw one black GLB on the road today, looks good with the upright stance and boxy exterior.

Would be interesting to see how c&c prices the GLA, maybe if its decent enough would divert some would-be buyers of glb away and towards the gla (me included).. especially since they share the same engine (i think) and gla is a lighter car so likely a better driving experience?

Saw a parked GLB yesterday n decided to take a closer look. First impression is that it looks as compact as the 216 GT. Definitely smaller than a GLC and similar in size to a Tiguan. Looks like a tight fit for 7. Probably more of a 5+2

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Soya said:

Saw a parked GLB yesterday n decided to take a closer look. First impression is that it looks as compact as the 216 GT. Definitely smaller than a GLC and similar in size to a Tiguan. Looks like a tight fit for 7. Probably more of a 5+2

Based on TG HK review, last row for midget

48 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Based on TG HK review, last row for midget

Probably targeted at upgraders buying their first badge w 1 kid & a maid w the occasional ferrying of parents or in-laws

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Soya said:

Probably targeted at upgraders buying their first badge w 1 kid & a maid w the occasional ferrying of parents or in-laws

We might be the few market selling GLB200.
Other mkt smelly smelly GLB250.

↡ Advertisement