2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class (X247)

SGCMHello

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Basic cost is approx $120k cos the COE is now $40k vs your link which was June 2020 when COE was $31k so no way selling at $110k

Maybe need to show PML invoice maciam how someone show IRAS NOA juz to make a point......lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Had a video call with a SE 2 days ago, and was told the beige interior will be a standard / no cost option for the incoming shipment.

pvU2O7m.jpg

And the 2nd row aircon will be tied with thermotronic option. Currently no plan to bring in standard 2nd row aircon. The lack of 2nd row aircon is indeed a major turn off for a 7 seater, and not just about the look. 

ffQjVIt.jpg

BTW, the current and Dec/Jan shipments has all been fully taken, next one shall be Feb/Mar. Surprised with the market acceptance, but probably because the price is just $3K more than the equally new GLA. So sort of a no brainer decision for potential buyers. 

• Praise 12

On 10/17/2020 at 5:05 PM, Volvobrick said:

It's relative. When everyone else were driving Starlet/Sunny/Pulsars, my Honda with a strip of fake plastic wood and EFi was luxury already..... 

If everyone driving S class or 7 series, no minimum RR cannot claim luxury. 

Yeah. Decades ago, driving the old S class (300SEL / 500SEL) was super tok kong. They used to turn my head when I was small kiddo. Now S class are everywhere. Even Porsches and Maseratis (no hard feelings to anyone) are so common. Even Ferraris and Lambos do not turn my head anymore (ok i can't afford these). 😆

Just buy a car that puts a smile on your face when you walk towards it every morning. It can just an A class, so be it. 🙂

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Had a video call with a SE 2 days ago, and was told the beige interior will be a standard / no cost option for the incoming shipment.

pvU2O7m.jpg

And the 2nd row aircon will be tied with thermotronic option. Currently no plan to bring in standard 2nd row aircon. The lack of 2nd row aircon is indeed a major turn off for a 7 seater, and not just about the look. 

ffQjVIt.jpg

BTW, the current and Dec/Jan shipments has all been fully taken, next one shall be Feb/Mar. Surprised with the market acceptance, but probably because the price is just $3K more than the equally new GLA. So sort of a no brainer decision for potential buyers. 

And surprised cnc put the pricing similar to PI premium line AMG. 

i reckon cnc would price it ard 190-200k

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

And surprised cnc put the pricing similar to PI premium line AMG. 

i reckon cnc would price it ard 190-200k

I am surprised got people pay 190K and then complain no rear aircon vents!

Not ventilated seats I almost cannot accept already. But luckily there are Taobao solutions to that.  No Taobao soultion to lack of rear vents.

Or maybe there is:

Capture.JPG.36f71c4c8ed8632d95aca61e0801f34d.JPG

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 10

7 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Not ventilated seats I almost cannot accept already. But luckily there are Taobao solutions to that.  No Taobao soultion to lack of rear vents.

Or maybe there is:

This is good for those driving wish or outlander, used to no rear aircon😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

11 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Or maybe there is:

Or use a fan that will constantly remind one of why they sacrificed practical considerations...

20201025_121649.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 9

11 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Or maybe there is:

i won’t complain lah

i will show my magnanimity by offering to ferry 5 people behind in my new atas 7-seater merc for lunch in the noon time heat with the front aircon tuned sufficiently for the front only

after the trip, i bet no one will doubt my generosity but they will probably decide not to ever take a ride in my car again esp those 2 in the last row

😬🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

24 minutes ago, Enye said:

i won’t complain lah

i will show my magnanimity by offering to ferry 5 people behind in my new atas 7-seater merc for lunch in the noon time heat with the front aircon tuned sufficiently for the front only

after the trip, i bet no one will doubt my generosity but they will probably decide not to ever take a ride in my car again esp those 2 in the last row

😬🤣

After they see my post, they will buy a few cheap dash fans standby to use whenever they take your atas GLB.... 

Be careful what you wish for! 

• Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Of course higher but take with a pinch of salt. It was written by a PI. Why never mention about warranty claim With PI😂

Also need see the omv/arf for both car. 

also c&c car probably sell better than pi amg premium line in used car? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Of course higher but take with a pinch of salt. It was written by a PI. Why never mention about warranty claim With PI😂

Also need see the omv/arf for both car. 

also c&c car probably sell better than pi amg premium line in used car? 

E376451B-0634-4897-9A9C-FCC5E7BA50B3.jpeg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Then why c&c unit for dec and jan batch sold out when PI one not sold out esp meyer unit🤪

Same reason why some peeper vote for MIW lah.... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

7 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

So those who bought PI are free riders?😂

Smart free riders! OK still got to pay (big proportion to ah gong) but less for better enjoyment.with better specs.

• Haha! 1

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 4:42 PM, Hamburger said:

This is a more interesting review and yes, I laughed. 

https://www.facebook.com/990438867657391/posts/3683365705031347/

wah this review seems jialat leh. If not luxurious feel then buy Merc for what? he says it sounds like taxi! 

Loud engine and road noise is a no-no for me. If drive long distance this will be a torture.

↡ Advertisement