2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class (X247)

SGCMHello

2 hours ago, Fitmugen said:

wah this review seems jialat leh. If not luxurious feel then buy Merc for what? he says it sounds like taxi! 

Loud engine and road noise is a no-no for me. If drive long distance this will be a torture.

Well at least reviewer was honest about it and not reviewed it as if is class 90.5FM.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

18 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Of course higher but take with a pinch of salt. It was written by a PI. Why never mention about warranty claim With PI😂

Also need see the omv/arf for both car. 

also c&c car probably sell better than pi amg premium line in used car? 

Not very familiar with MB but looking at the article shared, I am surprised that rear air bags require add on from C&C. Thought that should be a basic safety feature for a premium car. 

10 minutes ago, mistedframe said:

Not very familiar with MB but looking at the article shared, I am surprised that rear air bags require add on from C&C. Thought that should be a basic safety feature for a premium car. 

It is an option.  Rear  side airbag

Edited by inlinesix
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Hondaes8 said:

the 2nd row aircon seems like a add on option @ $2100. 

is this standard for MB? all my cars i have purchased, the aircon are a standard feature ler….unless back in the 70's...when they started to introduce the air con into cars...

if like that, next option will be aircon for front passengers...add on another 4k...[laugh] and the 3rd row, add another 6k coz need to do piping....[laugh]

• Haha! 4

43 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

is this standard for MB? all my cars i have purchased, the aircon are a standard feature ler….unless back in the 70's...when they started to introduce the air con into cars...

if like that, next option will be aircon for front passengers...add on another 4k...[laugh] and the 3rd row, add another 6k coz need to do piping....[laugh]

2nd row air cond is an option

It is up to AD to spec it in

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

2nd row air cond is an option

It is up to AD to spec it in

for other brands as well, that was my question...my buying experience albiet jap brand, there is no such option ler...maybe 5 yrs ago. my car now 5 yrs nia..

20 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

for other brands as well, that was my question...my buying experience albiet jap brand, there is no such option ler...maybe 5 yrs ago. my car now 5 yrs nia..

That's why Merc more atas lo

2nd row air cond also optional unlike Jap

• Haha! 4

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

That's why Merc more atas lo

2nd row air cond also optional unlike Jap

Merc aircon comes with air from germany, so more fresh hence optional and expensive😂

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Haha! 6

35 minutes ago, Univ3r5e said:

Ya, here's the full list of add-ons and prices.

image.png.049bf3dfc24899e00a062249bc9d58d7.png

hmmm....2 zone auto climate control nia...not 2nd row vents...maybe i no good at MB techie....

wow....really add up sia…..like that can add up to 60k plus...if car price is 180k, with these add ons - can come up to over 200k!!

7 hours ago, Hondaes8 said:

the 2nd row aircon seems like a add on option @ $2100. 

Have you verified with C&C SE?

According to what I checked online, thermotronic simply refer to 2-zone climate control for front driver and passenger.

https://www.mercedes-benz.com.my/passengercars/mercedes-benz-cars/models/glb/glb-suv/comfort/mbux.module.html

Edited by Heartlander
added last video

11 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Have you verified with C&C SE?

According to what I checked online, thermotronic simply refer to 2-zone climate control for front driver and passenger.

https://www.mercedes-benz.com.my/passengercars/mercedes-benz-cars/models/glb/glb-suv/comfort/mbux.module.html

Yes verified. Even had the comment from MB SE “actually in Singapore don’t need 2nd row aircon, blind spot assist, multibeam LED, sunroof or 360 camera…”

He’s not wrong though. Just that it’s a 180k MB badge with Honda jazz features. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

6 hours ago, kumquat said:

Yes verified. Even had the comment from MB SE “actually in Singapore don’t need 2nd row aircon, blind spot assist, multibeam LED, sunroof or 360 camera…”

He’s not wrong though. Just that it’s a 180k MB badge with Honda jazz features. 

he is not wrong on the blind spot monitor, multibeam LED, sunroof or 360 camera, leather seats, sports steering, AMG line and whatnot suspension......…….but but the 2nd row aircon!! that is a must have...[laugh]

."MB badge with Honda Jazz features"...and pple still rush to buy...[;)]

• Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

he is not wrong on the blind spot monitor, multibeam LED, sunroof or 360 camera, leather seats, sports steering, AMG line and whatnot suspension......…….but but the 2nd row aircon!! that is a must have...[laugh]

."MB badge with Honda Jazz features"...and pple still rush to buy...[;)]

you add up all these costs, easily 240k to match PI's premium plus line... which is ard 180-190k.... too much.. too much....

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Kevinhwc said:

you add up all these costs, easily 240k to match PI's premium plus line... which is ard 180-190k.... too much.. too much....

add in all these optional cost can go buy a Jazz...[laugh]

so make sense to go PI...they will tell you one price and this is what you will get...[laugh]

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

add in all these optional cost can go buy a Jazz...[laugh]

so make sense to go PI...they will tell you one price and this is what you will get...[laugh]

Plus no need to wait so damn long time for delivery...[rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2