Mercs: property news & updates

Mercs

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

This one maybe @Ash2017 can buy sans the fossils ..... his good best friend   👻  here can give him some free 💀  🦴 

you always try to troll be so I get into trouble

tomorrow I am going to camp outside Saudi Home at 6am to beat you to the job

good luck

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Showster said:

Ultimate equaliser!

Confirmed I am Low income.

The two study seems to have plenty of confounding errors.

eg it is like saying the lower income take taxi compare to their parents who took bus, higher income take spaceship compare to their parents who took aeroplane.

Surely, the higher income kids have a tough time to be ahead and better than their parents.

• Praise 4

4 hours ago, Showster said:

Ultimate equaliser!

Confirmed I am Low income.

Low or even no income also not an issue for you.

Hearsay you own many properties  [sly] present term can collect rental, future capital upside enbloc windfall.

HUAT :D😉 😛

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, BanCoe said:

U still looking for warehouse or w-hole house or whorehouse ; ask your desperado @Ash2017 to ass-ist ,  ...............tomorrow I viewing the Saudi House .............. to see I can get table wiping job there .......... ok back to topic lah !! Wait kenna skold by @Mercs kachau kachau his hard earned thread 

This thread belongs to all, me just threadstarter.

So have fun and banter away! 😛[smash][bounce2] 

• Praise 5

On 10/16/2019 at 5:39 PM, Mercs said:

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/hong-leong-previews-new-launch-midwood-oct-19

Hong Leong previews new launch Midwood on Oct 19

"Apartments range from one-bedroom units of 484 sq ft, to four-bedroom units of 1,259 sq ft. Early bird prices start from $750,000 ($1,550 psf) for a one-bedroom unit, $1.015 million for a two-bedder, $1.42 million for a three-bedder, and $1.99 million ($1,588 psf) for a four-bedroom unit"

• Praise 7

2 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

The two study seems to have plenty of confounding errors.

eg it is like saying the lower income take taxi compare to their parents who took bus, higher income take spaceship compare to their parents who took aeroplane.

Surely, the higher income kids have a tough time to be ahead and better than their parents.

Yup, it’s the kind of study that really does not say anything meaningful.

But this primarily is due to the changes in demographics, not the fault of the authors.

But it does highlight one thing, that children from low income families, by securing a good education and stable income, tend to leapfrog their parents (can secure loan).

Those from affluent families may indeed find it hard to overtake their parents especially since housing was so affordable just a few decades back. Moreover, the best they can do is to break even.

Inherent bias in the study.

• Praise 3

On 9/27/2019 at 7:13 PM, Mercs said:

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/novelty-pullman

Novelty of Pullman

"Within the Pullman Residences Newton, units range from 43 sq m (463 sq ft) for a one-bedroom unit; 667 sq ft for a two-bedroom unit; 1,163 sq ft for a three-bedder; and 1,378 sq ft for a four-bedroom apartment. Prices will start from $1.33 million for a one-bedroom unit or from $2,800 psf."

• Praise 6

On 9/8/2019 at 10:41 PM, Mercs said:

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/steady-stream-well-heeled-visitors-meyer-mansion-preview-weekend

Meyer Mansion sees steady stream of well-heeled visitors on preview weekend

Indicative prices start from $1.38 million ($2,851 psf) for one-bedroom units of 484 sq ft; from $1.95 million ($2,830 psf) for two-bedroom units of 689 sq ft; and from $2.88 million ($2,597 psf) for three-bedroom units of 1,109 sq ft.

Three-bedroom premium units from 1,399 sq ft, are priced from $3.75 million ($2,680 psf) while four-bedroom premium units from 1,722 sq ft are priced from $4.55 million ($2,642 psf).

• Praise 6