Mercs: property news & updates

Mercs

2 minutes ago, sgcarmart2019 said:

work harder ah aunty

try to go for your first million ah 

for us, first million donkey years ago

lost count liao muahahahaha 

Tsk tsk poor thing. 

Lost your brain until cannot count. Not surprised lah ah girl. Dementia is like that one. 

Take care ah girl. Dun lose more than er.....nvm

😅😅😅😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 minutes ago, sgcarmart2019 said:

troll spotted! 😂 

Ya ya troll of 137 points want to be judge of trolls.

1 more empty headed point.  Pls continue ah girl

🤪😂😂😂

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Mercs said:

HDB reports S$2 billion deficit in latest financial year as fewer flats sold
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hdb-2-billion-deficit-2018-2019-flat-sales-decline-12026966

hahaha someone trying to BS again and find excuse to raise taxes . Again always used Creative accounting to their own agenda . 

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Angcheek said:

hahaha someone trying to BS again and find excuse to raise taxes . Again always used Creative accounting to their own agenda . 

They don’t need agenda to raise tax.

Anyway, it will be much more painful for those who do not live in HDB.

• Praise 3

11 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

I believe locally, buyers are still very traditional, they need to see and touch if possible, they need to bargain and squeeze for more freebies if possible

if developers can sell by apps to save money they would

i believe they rely on property agencies for their advertising (getting the message outof including convincing buyers to buy) and network. For now paying commission is more cost effective in pushing out units.

in financial ~ more and more individuals are buying funds and stocks in the millions of dollars through apps rather than their stock broker. i old fashion and want to support old broker until he retires.

What you say above is quite true,  but let me breakdown the system of product selling that marketeers/salespeople use today.  In the marketing world today, top marketeers use the following as it is proven to be very effective:

1) If the product/service is between $1-$99 : Use a single product page/landing page/single page sales letter to sell

2) if product/service between $100-$499 : Usually a Video sales letter to sell

3) if a product/service between $500 - $3000: Usually a 1-3 hours webminar or seminar to sell

4) if product/service cost more than $3000 : Usually a 1 day free workshop to sell that service/product

5) B2B multi-million dollar services/product : Usually a dedicated team of account managers/sales people.

You can see that when the price of an item goes up, that human factor and interaction has to go up as well. This system is proven effective for  the last 2 decades since the growth of internet.  So if you see a FB ad giving a 1-day free workshop on making money online, I can almost bet it will be a $3000-$5000 course at the end. If a  youtube ad ask you to register for a 2 hours free webminar, you can also smell a  nearly thousand dollars sale at the end.

So if anyone thinks that they can break the above system by coming out with an app to sell properties which is a high ticket item, they can try to be the first. Maybe it will work, who knows? 

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Mercs said:

HDB reports S$2 billion deficit in latest financial year as fewer flats sold
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hdb-2-billion-deficit-2018-2019-flat-sales-decline-12026966

It is likely for the BTOs of 4-room and above to become more expensive. 2-room and 3-room BTOs are likely to be kept affordable after subsidies.

50 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

What you say above is quite true,  but let me breakdown the system of product selling that marketeers/salespeople use today.  In the marketing world today, top marketeers use the following as it is proven to be very effective:

1) If the product/service is between $1-$99 : Use a single product page/landing page/single page sales letter to sell

2) if product/service between $100-$499 : Usually a Video sales letter to sell

3) if a product/service between $500 - $3000: Usually a 1-3 hours webminar or seminar to sell

4) if product/service cost more than $3000 : Usually a 1 day free workshop to sell that service/product

5) B2B multi-million dollar services/product : Usually a dedicated team of account managers/sales people.

You can see that when the price of an item goes up, that human factor and interaction has to go up as well. This system is proven effective for  the last 2 decades since the growth of internet.  So if you see a FB ad giving a 1-day free workshop on making money online, I can almost bet it will be a $3000-$5000 course at the end. If a  youtube ad ask you to register for a 2 hours free webminar, you can also smell a  nearly thousand dollars sale at the end.

So if anyone thinks that they can break the above system by coming out with an app to sell properties which is a high ticket item, they can try to be the first. Maybe it will work, who knows? 

Australia

Hong Kong

London

I really enjoy reading your post. You make sense.

• Praise 4

why is it so difficult to respect other people's view or let others express their own views

why must we always try to impose on others our point of view

why must we always try to win 

this is a true story

a guy was making out with his girl in his car along the road

policeman came and started to question

the guy open fire with his gun and killed the policeman

the guy was sentence to death on an electric chair

till the last breath he question why the state does this to him when he was just protecting himself

if you are smart like Radx you will get the drift

• Praise 4

5 hours ago, sgcarmart2019 said:

HUAT AH!! 😂 

Confirm HUAT ... $1,700 psf for Buangkok!!!

• Praise 4

5 hours ago, sgcarmart2019 said:

HUAT AH!!! 😂 

OVERFLOWING LIAO!!!!!!!! 

Whats overflowing  ... too much sperm or brain juice? 

• Praise 5

4 hours ago, Angcheek said:

Yeah me no understand too ... build on state land FOC and pegged to market rate few hundred K per unit ... still lose money?

• Praise 5

16 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

Question is, are the above successful?

Actually we also have. It is called Carousell. You can list your property there. But funny thing is, Carousell account manager called me, told me I was given free credits and please list my properties there.  If they are successful with private owners listing their properties, why bother to call me? 

Oh btw, DBS also have a free portal selling properties. Sellers can try there too, but I am not sure how many buyers will go search DBS for properties.

• Praise 2

48 minutes ago, awhtc said:

It is likely for the BTOs of 4-room and above to become more expensive. 2-room and 3-room BTOs are likely to be kept affordable after subsidies.

First thought could be grants, but after accounting for per unit construct/ landscaping/carpark cost etc ... also shouldn't come to deficit?

As for fewer flats sold- could be more seeing value in older resale HDB/PTE, cut waiting time with rising property prices.

• Praise 6

7 hours ago, Mercs said:

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/capitaland-and-cdl-preview-sengkang-grand-residences-oct-25

CapitaLand and CDL preview Sengkang Grand Residences on Oct 25

"Prices start from $798,000 for a one-bedroom-plus-study unit; $998,000 for a two-bedroom unit; $1.498 million for a three-bedroom unit; and $2.1 million for a four-bedroom-premium-plus-flexi unit"

(Sengkang Grand Residences will be the first integrated community and lifestyle hub in the North-East region)

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/sengkang-central-site-goes-for-top-bid-of-7778m

Sengkang Central site goes for top bid of $777.8m

• Praise 7

The Marq:
A 6200sf unit on 10th floor recently sold $29.5 mil. 

Another 3 units of similar size were sold $23m-25m last few weeks alone. IMG-20191022-WA0033.thumb.jpg.aa69329c1a3f2cf635429ebd2e91df7c.jpg

• Praise 4