Mercs: property news & updates

Mercs

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-guides/5-things-you-never-knew-about-punggol-s-history-13068

5 Things You Never Knew About Punggol’s History

1. Punggol Used To Be Home To Pig Farmers

2. Punggol Has One Of The Oldest Houses In Singapore (Which Is Rumoured To Be Haunted!)

3. There Was Once A Private Zoo In Punggol

4. The Development Of Punggol Was Actually Put Off For Years

5. Punggol Waterway Is Singapore’s Longest Man-Made Waterway

• Praise 9

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2019/11/184580/smaller-condos-the-bulk-of-new-sales-in-q3

Smaller Condos The Bulk Of New Sales In Q3

(New sales of condominiums below 500 sq ft rose to 15.1% this quarter, compared to 13.6% in Q2 2019. Condos between 700 sq ft and 1,000 sq ft also increased from 30.3% to 33.5% in the same period)

• Praise 9

Anyone has news of Fragrance Group’s Urban Treasure sales over the weekend? 

* Noted this is only preview last weekend.

Edited by Khng8
  • Praise 2

Yes I was there just now.. layout quite good with marble and natural timber flooring and oversized bathroom.  But at $1800psf for d14 even FH am not sure response will be overzealous. 

IMG_20191125_212712.jpg

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, antelop said:

Yes I was there just now.. layout quite good with marble and natural timber flooring and oversized bathroom.  But at $1800psf for d14 even FH am not sure response will be overzealous. 

IMG_20191125_212712.jpg

$1800psf for FH condo even in d14 I think is fair price based on today's prices. anyway this d14 is Eunos side not Geylang, will sell I feel.

• Praise 9

9 minutes ago, Spring said:

$1800psf for FH condo even in d14 I think is fair price based on today's prices. anyway this d14 is Eunos side not Geylang, will sell I feel.

Unfortunately it is going to be a low quality project, since Fragrance is the developer. Fragrance is no better than China developers.

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

Somehow buyers these days look at tenure, price and location more than quality of development itself. Jadescape by Qing Jian Realty (somewhat questionable track record for a developer) sells too.

• Praise 5

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/fed-chief-says-us-economys-glass-more-than-half-full-signals-likely-to-hold-rates

Fed chief says US interest rates 'well positioned' for growth

"The Fed is due to hold its final policy meeting of the year from Dec 10-11. Futures markets as of Monday do not predict another rate cut until September of 2020."

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9