Mercs: property news & updates

Mercs

55 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

So Singapore buyers take up 80% of the units sold in 2019. Where is the billion dollars from HK or China? Tiagong influx of foreign buyers but where are they? I am expecting 60/40 or 50/50, cant be 80/20 as reported. NB...which news is fake?

Of the 20%, 14% are SPR and 6% are foreigners. That means only 6% of the buyers in 2019 are foreigners. Haha..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/study-finds-insider-trading-on-the-golf-course-lowers-singapore-land-prices

Study finds 'insider trading' on the golf course lowers Singapore land prices

(Using golf records, the study found the proportion of games between senior executives of land-bidding firms rose 14 per cent in the first week after land sales are announced, compared to the week before, and 24 per cent in the second week.)

• Praise 6

9 hours ago, Roh96 said:

So Singapore buyers take up 80% of the units sold in 2019. Where is the billion dollars from HK or China? Tiagong influx of foreign buyers but where are they? I am expecting 60/40 or 50/50, cant be 80/20 as reported. NB...which news is fake?

These people first buy businesses, assets and commercial properties first. And very high value purchases if they indeed buy residential.

Then there is the secondary resale market that is not covered by this set of stats.

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, Showster said:

These people first buy businesses, assets and commercial properties first. And very high value purchases if they indeed buy residential.

Then there is the secondary resale market that is not covered by this set of stats.

If you relocate to a country, won’t you rent first?

if you buy, won’t you buy resale instead of new?

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Mercs said:

https://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/articles/118933-modern-three-bedroom-cairnhill-residences-condo-apartment-singapore

House Tour: A sophisticated condo apartment in Cairnhill Circle with stylish, functional touches

110412-1-cwd-cairnhill-residences-dining-living-room-900x600.jpg

Was considerate of the couple owner who obliged with their neighbour's request to accommodate sleeping needs of their new born child, resulting in a longer construction period👍.

Their home looks comfy except that i am personally not used to have curtains around the bed if its not the usual poster type. But theirs looked "dreamy" and the material lent it a softness that blended well.

Just my tots 

Thanks bro Mercs for sharing faithfully. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 5

9 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Was considerate of the couple owner who obliged with their neighbour's request to accommodate sleeping needs of their new born child, resulting in a longer construction period👍.

Their home looks comfy except that i am personally not used to have curtains around the bed if its not the usual poster type. But theirs looked "dreamy" and the material lent it a softness that blended well.

Just my tots 

Thanks bro Mercs for sharing faithfully. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Agree, be considerate and always spare a thought for others, spread a little kindness in your everyday life, everyone got a role to play, we can all do out small little part, to make this world a better place 👍

No worries bro PSP415, thanks for reading 👍

Good morning and have a great day ahead 

Safe ride  :D

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Mercs said:

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/study-finds-insider-trading-on-the-golf-course-lowers-singapore-land-prices

Study finds 'insider trading' on the golf course lowers Singapore land prices

(Using golf records, the study found the proportion of games between senior executives of land-bidding firms rose 14 per cent in the first week after land sales are announced, compared to the week before, and 24 per cent in the second week.)

What’s the link between developers playing golf with each other and their bids for government land auctions? An NUS study has the answer
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/link-between-developers-playing-golf-and-bids-government-land-auctions-nus

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1