Mercs: property news & updates

Mercs

1 hour ago, Mercs said:

Angmo-ish. Neat and clean decor. Not heavily cluttered look. Quite nice and homely.

Kam sia Bro Mercs. Think u like simple clean designs iirc. 

Have a good and peaceful weekend. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mercs said:

https://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/articles/118348-house-tour-multi-generational-home-lots-space-entertaining

House Tour: A multi-generational home with lots of space for entertaining

109178-sk66-landed1.jpg

This one got nice theatre and entertainment room. I like the functional design overall but personal dun like the bathtub. Too small😂😂 and personally dun like wet floors in bathrooms. 

This house need to have extra good housekeeping. Alot of cleaning needed cos colours quite easy to catch spider webs, i mean, dirt.

These days, houses quite nice ID. Not snowflake, i mean showflat nice to see only but really cosy/homely.  

Swee. Thanks for sharing bro Mercs.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Angmo-ish. Neat and clean decor. Not heavily cluttered look. Quite nice and homely.

Kam sia Bro Mercs. Think u like simple clean designs iirc. 

Have a good and peaceful weekend. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Yes, prefer simple and nice, less is more 😉

Kam sia bro PSP415, you have a great weekend too.

Safe ride :D

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, PSP415 said:

This one got nice theatre and entertainment room. I like the functional design overall but personal dun like the bathtub. Too small😂😂 and personally dun like wet floors in bathrooms. 

This house need to have extra good housekeeping. Alot of cleaning needed cos colours quite easy to catch spider webs, i mean, dirt.

These days, houses quite nice ID. Not snowflake, i mean showflat nice to see only but really cosy/homely.  

Swee. Thanks for sharing bro Mercs.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Agree, beautiful home. As for housekeeping, can afford a house like this sure got few maids to do the cleaning no prob.

I prefer big bathtub too,  skinny-dip together with chiobu 😛

Thanks for reading bro PSP415 👍

Safe ride :D

Edited by Mercs
  • Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/keihan-real-estate-launches-osaka’s-high-horie-singapore

Keihan Real Estate launches Osaka’s The High Horie in Singapore

"Indicative prices for the units at The High Horie are said to range from $385,000 to $1.2 million.

At least 10 potential buyers had registered their interest in the project following last month’s preview."

8da472-08-Qtype-600.jpg

• Praise 9

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/urban-treasures-gem-east

In the RCR in the east, 99-year leasehold projects such as Parc Esta, which sits in front of Eunos MRT Station, has already sold 913 out of 1,399 units at an average price of $1,675 psf since its launch a year ago.

Park Place Residences at Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ), which is also 99-year leasehold and considered a RCR project, is part of an integrated development linked directly to Paya Lebar MRT Interchange Station. The 429-unit project is fully sold at an average price of $1,875 psf. In fact, many of the units at Park Place Residences were sold at prices above $2,200 psf, with the highest for a one-bedroom unit hitting $2,281 psf in April 2018.

the 48-unit The Navian, a boutique, freehold development launched two years ago and is now fully sold at an average price of $1,588 psf.

Next door to The Navian is the 99-year leasehold EuHabitat, which has 748 units and is also fully sold. The project was launched in 2011, and average price achieved to date is about $1,083 psf. 

One street away on Foo Kim Lin Road is the 105-unit, freehold Tropika East: launched in 2012, it was completed in 2016. Units sold averaged $1,224 psf.

• Praise 9

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/balestier-freehold-shophouse-with-apartment-block-up-for-sale-at-147m

Balestier freehold shophouse with apartment block up for sale at $14.7m

"The indicative price for the mixed-use development, held under a single title, translates to about $1,390 per square foot (psf) based on the estimated gross floor area (GFA) of 10,609 square feet (sq ft)."

victory_point_2.jpg

• Praise 9