iPhone 11 - launching 10th Sep 2019

steveluv

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

The camera design is nasty somehow. Maybe it’s just me.

Yes not nice design very weird 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I'm not an apple watch user. But it made improvements to maintain the same battery life? At least that's what i read...

EDIT: Oh ok. It became always on, but has same battery life.

Well at least the base iphone XR is cheaper.

Edited by Lala81

5 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

quick question:

is the iphone 11 (prev called xr) screen really “cmi” as compared to pro/promax

It's a very good LCD screen. But can't compare to OLED displays in terms of mainly 2 functions, true blacks and contrast. It also has the same pixels per inch as my iphone 4 from a decade ago.
But LCDs can give you very high brightness output (in sunlight). Color representation should also be good usually in most scenarios except when there is high contrast scenes on your movie or photo. And would most users know the difference, probably not.
It also consumes more power. But the XR has a large battery and Apple's processor and OS is power efficient.

Almost all android flagship products use oled. And even some of the higher range mid tier phones have started using.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

The camera design at the back is really🙈. Apple should fire the whole design team for not doing any work in the past 3 years. Sigh, Apple used to have good minimalism feel.

not the design team's fault. fire the one in charge of design approvals. 

13 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

It's a very good LCD screen. But can't compare to OLED displays in terms of mainly 2 functions, true blacks and contrast. It also has the same pixels per inch as my iphone 4 from a decade ago.
But LCDs can give you very high brightness output (in sunlight). Color representation should also be good usually in most scenarios except when there is high contrast scenes on your movie or photo. And would most users know the difference, probably not.
It also consumes more power. But the XR has a large battery and Apple's processor and OS is power efficient.

Almost all android flagship products use oled. And even some of the higher range mid tier phones have started using.

what the fish ... iphone 11 screen still stuck in the era of iphone 4 ... muahahaha

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

what the fish ... iphone 11 screen still stuck in the era of iphone 4 ... muahahaha

Well. Users of it are mostly concerned that they just want an iphone (with the user interface, good battery life, fast processor, decent-good camera and familiarity).
I've nothing against the product. It's like if u can sell ice to eskimos, good for you lol.

• Praise 2

iPhone XR price will drop? I don’t mind buying one...haha.

Now Carousell selling about $900 for 128gb.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3