How Many Online Community Forums LEFT Do we Have In Sg?

wangxiaodi

If this is not allowed, Mod or admin just delete or close this thread. I am just curious, how many online discussion forums are there left in sg?

I know there are Hardware zone (which could be the most happening in sg),

is clubsnap still alive?

flowerpot?

blowingwind forum (for the LBGT)
i know sgforum is dead?

How many active and alive ones are left? Are online discussion forum dying thingy?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

I think interest groups now breakdown into either group messaging like Whatsapp and Telegram or Facebook. These platform needs to be mobile else they will not be adopted by the masses. 

6 minutes ago, wangxiaodi said:

Is this like forum?

reddit is a forum. Not exactly this type like MCF/kiasuparent/hwz, but still considered close enough.

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

reddit is a forum. Not exactly this type like MCF/kiasuparent/hwz, but still considered close enough.

I see. Thanks pal!!!

1 hour ago, wangxiaodi said:

If this is not allowed, Mod or admin just delete or close this thread. I am just curious, how many online discussion forums are there left in sg?

I know there are Hardware zone (which could be the most happening in sg),

is clubsnap still alive?

flowerpot?

blowingwind forum (for the LBGT)
i know sgforum is dead?

How many active and alive ones are left? Are online discussion forum dying thingy?

Flowerpot forum now change to another women forum petalbytes

22 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

reddit  is probably the most singaporeans surfing inside liao

come to think of it, its the only forum i have the app in my phone

4 minutes ago, archcherub said:

reddit  is probably the most singaporeans surfing inside liao

come to think of it, its the only forum i have the app in my phone

somehow i never got into it. But maybe one day when MCF dies, will start going there...

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Facebook, Instagram, youtube also becoming like a forum.

yeah. even reddit i think will lose readers to these.

I saw the youtube live event stream chat, just thousands of people throwing comments so fast i don't even know how anyone can make sense of it... maybe there's some filter i'm not aware of.

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

yeah. even reddit i think will lose readers to these.

I saw the youtube live event stream chat, just thousands of people throwing comments so fast i don't even know how anyone can make sense of it... maybe there's some filter i'm not aware of.

Its like a volatile stock market price moving, so fast there is no chance to even read.  Just post your comment and thats it. [laugh][laugh][laugh] 

40 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Its like a volatile stock market price moving, so fast there is no chance to even read.  Just post your comment and thats it. [laugh][laugh][laugh] 

yes. but why speak when there's very little chance of anyone hearing it. Its like talking to yourself no? So I'm just wondering if there is any filter that catches your friends comments or what.

Apparently twitch gaming livestream is also liddat.

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

Facebook, Instagram, youtube also becoming like a forum.

Frankly, when you have interference in FB and Google, Instagram and youtube also owned by the same companies, they are just social chit chat, nothing serious posting. Somehow many officials including our ministers also like to post there. Very difficult to differentiate fake liao

20 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Frankly, when you have interference in FB and Google, Instagram and youtube also owned by the same companies, they are just social chit chat, nothing serious posting. Somehow many officials including our ministers also like to post there. Very difficult to differentiate fake liao

HWZ and MCF also owned by the same company leh.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2