Registered with DNC registry and still receiving unsolicited calls and msg...help!

Icetee168

2 hours ago, Angcheek said:

U must be been identified as super rich ........  :grin: I get sms mostly . 

On the contrary, they told me “I know u need money, I can give u special rates, don’t paiseh”😩😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

DHL at ICA call

Ah Long sms

Online Betting WhatsApp 

WeChat Soliciting Msg

MailBox Fake Property Agent Flyer

Locksmith Stickers on Gate

some cant recall liao :a-confused:

• Praise 4

22 hours ago, Kb27 said:

DNC only regulates legitimate business, stopped them from texting or calling you.

Illegitimate or illegal business, they will refer you to police (black hole).

Agree.  Since DNC, I no longer get calls from legit business offering their services, etc.

Illegal ones will not care and are willing to take the risk...otherwise they will not be doing illegal business. They are illegal for a reason.

• Praise 3

On 9/3/2019 at 10:20 AM, Turboflat4 said:

It hits me in my sore spot. When it's a human voice, I always yell "CCB" (full version) and hang up. Unfortunately dialect non-speakers probably won't understand it I guess. 😂

I'll just hang up straightaway la. No need talk so much.

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

I'll just hang up straightaway la. No need talk so much.

If it's a human voice worth swearing. 

But please teach me some really dirty, disgusting swear words to use in Mandarin so the China whores can understand properly. 😂

1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

But please teach me some really dirty, disgusting swear words to use in Mandarin so the China whores can understand properly. 😂

Pretty much same as Cantonese la. Scold father mother whole family can already. 😄

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yao siu... smlj 

ahhaha

• Praise 1

actually a friend gives the idea of not answering the unknown numbers for a period of time like 3 months...

coz his concept is like in the past, when spam mails were rampant n if u unsubscribed it, u r in way letting the operators know that your email is 'live' and they can sell it to the next operators and the story never ends... 

is there any truth in the method? only time can tell n further there r no other way out too so 死马当活马医 ba

Can use the URL to complain legit ones

https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/Individuals/Complaints-and-Reviews

Unlicensed Loans ETC

https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/Individuals/Complaints-and-Reviews/Moneylending-and-Online-Gambling-Messages/Unlicensed-Loans-and-Online-Gambling-Messages

Anyways my style is if receive scam calls is will make a point to press the number to speak to the operator and send regards to their mama. LOL

Usually try to call back to send more regards but the numbers are usually spoofed and cannot be reached.🤣

Just lodged an online complaint against HL Ass****** for cold-calling me and anyhow sharing my data between departments. Apparently I have a maid policy with them - I can't even remember this since it was probably the default one my agent recommended, so I didn't actively seek it out. Bugger ("L*cas") on phone wanted me to buy a personal policy, seemed to know a lot of my personal details (despite my having no other policy with them) and then had the temerity to claim he checked I was not on the DNC before calling me (I've been on since 2013).

Went online, wrote long story, got timed out by the stupid gahmen system, lost my text, went back in and gave a short and suitably vicious account (because I was extra piqued by this point) and demanded action and a report to my email. Oh, and I also promised social media exposure - this is me delivering on that promise. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement