Alamak bo tai bo ji kenna summon meh?

sammi91

Hi bros, 

Today morning walk to my car I see got the white slip on the front of the car. I still remember I confirm plus chop got put season parking one lei, still park white lot, how to kenna sia???

I open liao, lagi dulan. Saw is an advertisement from a dealer. Really can like that one meh? Can go report LTA? They will take action? 

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

I saw before such advertisement which looks like a parking summon. Lol. Can get heart attack when you see it from far siah. I would say they are quite creative to able to catch your attention and taking time to read the content on the slip. 😂 Usually if they place those normal type of paper on your windscreen, you would default thrash it straight away without giving a second look.

• Praise 5

7 minutes ago, sammi91 said:

Hi bros, 

Today morning walk to my car I see got the white slip on the front of the car. I still remember I confirm plus chop got put season parking one lei, still park white lot, how to kenna sia???

I open liao, lagi dulan. Saw is an advertisement from a dealer. Really can like that one meh? Can go report LTA? They will take action? 

Call the dealer with your spare number. KPKB him and curse him out. 

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

I saw before such advertisement which looks like a parking summon. Lol. Can get heart attack when you see it from far siah. I would say they are quite creative to able to catch your attention and taking time to read the content on the slip. 😂 Usually if they place those normal type of paper on your windscreen, you would default thrash it straight away without giving a second look.

Yala after calm down really is quite funny la

But when just see really want call them just to f them abit 😡😡

Just now, Kusje said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.c3d0b50a94dead05429788dc75c3e241.JPG

How come this thread can appear in both car related and non-car related discussions ah? @BabyBlade

Sorry bro if I got click wrong when post, first time go open thread. 

But I only post 1 time though.

12 minutes ago, sammi91 said:

Yala after calm down really is quite funny la

But when just see really want call them just to f them abit 😡😡

I dont get angry but can make my heart skip a beat when see it on your car windscreen. 😓

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, sammi91 said:

Sorry bro if I got click wrong when post, first time go open thread. 

But I only post 1 time though.

it's a bug. i am reporting it to the admin.

• Praise 1

Just now, Jman888 said:

not the first time, first company did it was creative, subsequent become boring.

still pisses me off if it happens to me.

another one would be those locksmiths or whatever who paste their crap on your door. cannot remove the sticker without it being all sticky. I will call them and f them upside down

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

not the first time, first company did it was creative, subsequent become boring.

Subsequently not become boring but irritating liao. 😒

16 hours ago, 13177 said:

next will be property agent sending you in what look like TP / LTA summons in mail box..😂😆

I recall once upon a time, a spray paint car workshop company make sticker and paste on the side door that look like kanna scratch. that one more heart pumping 

Edited by Sdf4786k

30 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

next will be property agent sending you in what look like TP / LTA summons in mail box..😂😆

I recall once upon a time, a spray paint car workshop company make sticker and paste on the side door that look like kanna scratch. that one more heart pumping 

Sticker from spray paint workshop i have not see before. 🤔

15 hours ago, Othello said:

report to LTA for what ? What do you want them to do ?

Just take it as normal flyer and move on ......

Copyright infringement 😆

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Kklim said:

Copyright infringement 😆

if can get away with murder .. why not .. ? just like the HK guy who went to taiwan and now become a celebrity for the HK riot.

↡ Advertisement