Alamak bo tai bo ji kenna summon meh?

sammi91

15 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Actually I not angry with flyers. 

I angry with loan sharks calling to offer loans. 

I get about 10 SMS a day offering credit which is bad enough but I get these idiots that actually call me. 

:D

The one stuck in car windscreen is very irritating. Got a few times I did not notice the paper was clipped in windscreen and drove out. Moments later then realised. Then there are some occasions where when I come, the paper was shocking wet sticking to windscreen. This is due to heavy downpour just now or is still raining heavily. So fed up to need to scrap off the wet broken paper out and throw away. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

The one stuck in car windscreen is very irritating. Got a few times I did not notice the paper was clipped in windscreen and drove out. Moments later then realised. Then there are some occasions where when I come, the paper was shocking wet sticking to windscreen. This is due to heavy downpour just now or is still raining heavily. So fed up to need to scrap off the wet broken paper out and throw away. 

Those flyer clipped on your car windscreen really worst if it is an open carpark, and if it rain before you saw this flyer, like you said very fed up having the paper wet and broke into pieces and stick on your wiper.

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Like they will care.. Most likely they just deaf ears and continue do the same thing. 

I feel that there is no need to complain about small things like this in life, this is acceptable and for that parking ticket look alike flyer, it is a kind of creativity, just bear with them to encourage  more creativity that are within reasonable means.  We all know creativity is something that is far lacking in sgp society partly due to government policies, and here we are seeing our behavior as a result of that today.

• Praise 3

Creativity got different types lah.

Creativity to find more ways to sell you things or invade your privacy is very different

to say creativity to add more positions to the 101 positions of the Karma Sutras.

This creativity most welcome.

😀

• Praise 1

I had a few times when post-man came to my place to pay for postage because a letter sent without stamp.

we paid for it, found that it was from property agent with promotional letter inside

unless is a careless mistake, even then, do you trust such an agent 

• Praise 2

On 9/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, Ash2017 said:

I had a few times when post-man came to my place to pay for postage because a letter sent without stamp.

we paid for it, found that it was from property agent with promotional letter inside

unless is a careless mistake, even then, do you trust such an agent 

I would trust a down on his luck property agent who went door to door dropping off his hand made envelopes because he couldn't afford the postage than a scumbag who expected me to pay for his stamp. 

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I would trust a down on his luck property agent who went door to door dropping off his hand made envelopes because he couldn't afford the postage than a scumbag who expected me to pay for his stamp. 

I would call the a**hole randomly till he changed his number or refunded me for the stamp.

Or just use various prepaid numbers to arrange appointments with him and then never turn up.

59 minutes ago, Kusje said:

I would call the a**hole randomly till he changed his number or refunded me for the stamp.

Or just use various prepaid numbers to arrange appointments with him and then never turn up.

I would love to have as much free time as you seem to. What's your secret? 😄

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I would love to have as much free time as you seem to. What's your secret? 😄

I'm not as rich as you so I have to make do with cheap entertainment.

You can pass me some of your $$$ and I reckon you'll also have the free time you'd love to have.

1 hour ago, Kusje said:

You do that for 25 cents ? Move on would give you better quality if life.

4 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

You do that for 25 cents ? Move on would give you better quality if life.

It's not about 25c. I enjoy being an a**hole to a**holes.

It is entertainment.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1