Millenia Walk car park raises parking fee during COMEX

Bluepica

Be aware! Millenia walk raises parking fee to $3.30 / hr during COMEX!

its kinda entrapment or have I failed to see any big sign saying such raises in parking fee before their car park gantry ??

its written in their website , but who will everyday check their rates if you are a regular customer there?? 

Was so shocked when I was charged $12++ when I exited the car park after 3+ hours there.  😡 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

3 minutes ago, Bluepica said:

its kinda entrapment or have I failed to see any big sign saying such raises in parking fee before their car park gantry ??

its written in their website , but who will everyday check their rates if you are a regular customer there?? 

Was so shocked when I was charged $12++ when I exited the car park after 3+ hours there.  😡 

times are hard, need to make as much money as possible when the opportunity arises

15 minutes ago, Bluepica said:

Sis, nothing new la.

It has been like since 2010 (i think).

Marina Square first two hours = $2.40. A bit unethical for malls to raise price during such show, furthermore the show is not directly at their location. 

• Praise 2

Yup. I refuse to park at millennia anymore. Of the 3 there. They are always up to tricks and most ex. 

Thats probably why you could get a lot relatively easily there vs the other 2. 

Edited by Mkl22

2 hours ago, Bluepica said:

Did you park at the surface carpark or the basement carpark?

If surface, the sign is there.

Basement I dunno.

Anyway for millennia, surface lots are more expensive than basement iirc.

• Praise 1

Ppl still go to pc shows? 

Online deals are usually same or better, many available all year round, dun have stupid queues or carpark dramas...

Srsly is there anything that is only available at pc shows exclusively? 

21 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Ppl still go to pc shows? 

Online deals are usually same or better, many available all year round, dun have stupid queues or carpark dramas...

Srsly is there anything that is only available at pc shows exclusively? 

nearly went down today, Microsoft Office 365 Home 6PCs at $105, online cheapest still $140++. Or any friendly version I can get at better price. 😁

10 hours ago, Dafansu said:

nearly went down today, Microsoft Office 365 Home 6PCs at $105, online cheapest still $140++. Or any friendly version I can get at better price. 😁

Wow you are so honest. Still buy software legally. Kudos. 😂

15 hours ago, Bluepica said:

This is the open air carpark with all the restaurants including Paulaner? 

Exotics from a few limited marques can apply for free parking from their management. Basically only Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren and Rolls Royce. I've used their free parking on numerous occasions. It's why they like to do photo shoots there. And no worries about difficult parking with weird humps and ramps, and it's quite safe with many eyes at all times. 

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Did you park at the surface carpark or the basement carpark?

If surface, the sign is there.

Basement I dunno.

Anyway for millennia, surface lots are more expensive than basement iirc.

Basement...

the entrance gantry at Promenade MRT got no sign at all.

its my usual Saturday parking for gym.

• Praise 1