Audi 9.9 sale

oleoleole

8 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

This type of car sales can lelong meh? It’s 4 circles leh. 

compare to 3-points and blue/white ... 4-circles lelong the MOST ... muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

This type of car sales can lelong meh? It’s 4 circles leh. 

more like gimmicks i think.  Just raise the selling price then give the 9 months free installment and 9 years free road tax,  total discount say 30~40k but profit margin still at least 30k or more ...rinse and repeat...

still i might go and have a look to see if I can resist the "temptations"...

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Lotr said:

more like gimmicks i think.  Just raise the selling price then give the 9 months free installment and 9 years free road tax,  total discount say 30~40k but profit margin still at least 30k or more ...rinse and repeat...

That’s what I think too. If not the SAs can eat wind liao.

• Praise 1

sheep fur grow on sheep 

you pay what you get

money dont grow on tree

as simple as that

nonetheless, there is good deal for units that either 4-rings, 3-points or blue/white want to clear stock!

huat ah!

• Praise 4

On 9/8/2019 at 11:05 AM, Lotr said:

So did you go down in the end bro? I wanted to go down today but sadly looks like gonna OT til late today dammit.... Was wondering if this 9.9 sale price would reach the warehouse sale prices earlier this year, where the A3 was going for $101-3k~ woohoo sibei tempting...

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, oleoleole said:

So did you go down in the end bro? I wanted to go down today but sadly looks like gonna OT til late today dammit.... Was wondering if this 9.9 sale price would reach the warehouse sale prices earlier this year, where the A3 was going for $101-3k~ woohoo sibei tempting...

Yeah, I went down but was checking out the A4.  Anyway, based on the pricelist which was based on their recent roadshow, the A3 is going for as low as 113k.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, flashbang said:

Pay full price for 4 rings means you kenna ripoff le. 4 rings is the budget premium conti, always on perpetual sale.

That happens for all premium Brands in Singapore. Most if not all don’t pay retail price 

14 hours ago, flashbang said:

Pay full price for 4 rings means you kenna ripoff le. 4 rings is the budget premium conti, always on perpetual sale.

yes, 4rings A1,A3,A4 is on lelong all year round ... [laugh] 

On 9/9/2019 at 6:07 PM, Lotr said:

Yeah, I went down but was checking out the A4.  Anyway, based on the pricelist which was based on their recent roadshow, the A3 is going for as low as 113k.

But the A3 is lacking a lot of features for  a car of this class. Not really worth it. 

1 hour ago, camrysfe said:

That happens for all premium Brands in Singapore. Most if not all don’t pay retail price 

You are referring to actual sale price, which is never the listed price on sgcarmart for premium brands.

But for 4 rings, you get a double discount - there is the actual sale price which is thousands lesser than sgcarmart price, and there is a further sale discount on special events.

For example A3 listed on sgcarmart at 136k, actual sale price when you go down is closer to 120k, and during super sale events can drop further to 110k or even 103k like what others said above.

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

yes, 4rings A1,A3,A4 is on lelong all year round ... [laugh] 

Hence buyer must know the "real price" before buying... else 136k give you 10k discount you think it's a good deal, when in reality most buy at 115k only.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, flashbang said:

You are referring to actual sale price, which is never the listed price on sgcarmart for premium brands.

But for 4 rings, you get a double discount - there is the actual sale price which is thousands lesser than sgcarmart price, and there is a further sale discount on special events.

For example A3 listed on sgcarmart at 136k, actual sale price when you go down is closer to 120k, and during super sale events can drop further to 110k or even 103k like what others said above.

If and when it goes back to 103k, I'll be ready to pull the trigger! 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1