Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Checking in...

Pity the angmoh la. Back in his own country, he get to drive a car.

Then come here realized the price of car so high, have to resort to riding a bicycle under the hot sun. Probably tell people it's healthy lifestyle. 

[rolleyes]

I always said, not just PMDs cyclist wanna ride on road.. please register them too... .. now it only works 1 way.

They got helmet cam la they can make complaint la...etc

when they beat red light, got camera also cant catch...

Last time people say what about all the poor people young kids etc..

If PMD  can register, cyclist surely also can.

Why double standard? PMD must register then cyclist no need?

Cyclist also bang people, also slam cars, also beat read light. Same. Register cyclists please. 

Wont have so many action stars throw bike etc when that happens. 

Turbocharged

Bloody van driver, eye NOT on the road!!! [furious][furious] 1 life lost :a-rip:

54-year-old woman dies in van accident; driver arrested

SINGAPORE - A 54-year-old woman died after an accident involving a van in Taman Jurong on Thursday (Aug 15) afternoon.

Police said they were alerted to the incident at the junction of Ho Ching Road and Corporation Road around 3.30pm.

The woman was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics. It is not clear how the accident occurred.

The 33-year-old van driver was arrested by the police for causing death by a negligent act, and investigations are ongoing.

2 things,

1) driver was checking clear of traffic from right side not know the auntie was crossing into his front when he drove off. Worst thing is, after he knock the auntie at slow speed, he still continue to drive through... Seriously wtf.

2) auntie simply boh chap when crossing road, machiam own the road. Unfortunately unable to learn this lesson as she pay with her life.

On point 1, I have kena before this kena stunt. After check clear traffic and upon moving off, suddenly pedestrian appeared in front out of nowhere. Really shit in pants feeling.

• Praise 6

SKZ1536Y P-plate Honda Jazz fail to form up correctly for right turn and crashed into another car at junction of Commonwealth Ave and Alexandra road.

Not only did he fail to  form up correctly for right turn, he also didn't bother to check for oncoming traffic before making the right  turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y4yKYnENA8

• Praise 4

That’s one cockanathan driver. Should be kept off the road. How did he/she get the licence?

The opposite cat kept flashing high beam to the cars waiting but he never expect this jazz to shoot out like that...

• Praise 3

Its very clear how the accident happened.

Bloody van driver, eye NOT on the road!!! [furious]  [furious] 1 life lost :a-rip:

It is not clear how the accident occurred.

• Praise 1

2 things,

1) driver was checking clear of traffic from right side not know the auntie was crossing into his front when he drove off. Worst thing is, after he knock the auntie at slow speed, he still continue to drive through... Seriously wtf.

2) auntie simply boh chap when crossing road, machiam own the road. Unfortunately unable to learn this lesson as she pay with her life.

On point 1, I have kena before this kena stunt. After check clear traffic and upon moving off, suddenly pedestrian appeared in front out of nowhere. Really shit in pants feeling.

While we all know a driver will have to ensure no vehicles is coming from the right before making his left turn to the main road, but before he even could check for traffic, he should check if there is car ahead of him, or whether there is bicycles or pedestrains etc, if he did check, he cant possibly miss the lady. Edited by Ct3833

SKZ1536Y P-plate Honda Jazz fail to form up correctly for right turn and crashed into another car at junction of Commonwealth Ave and Alexandra road.

Not only did he fail to  form up correctly for right turn, he also didn't bother to check for oncoming traffic before making the right  turn.

F. type driver.. he deserves to be hit by the vehicle, too bad it wasn't a 5 tonner. 

• Praise 2

Not only did he fail to form up correctly for right turn, he also didn't bother to check for oncoming traffic before making the right turn.

Should Kan Tong this fxcker’s licence
  • Praise 4

Both the fatal accident and honda jazz are perfect examples of a common occurrence on the roads these days:

-goods delivery vehicles rushing all over the place;

-entitled pedestrians who flout traffic rules;and

-kayu drivers who dont know their way but drive like champion;

• Praise 4

F. type driver.. he deserves to be hit by the vehicle, too bad it wasn't a 5 tonner.

This kind most likely GPS zombie, hear the right turn instructions then gonna miss liao, gan chiong all sense make thrown out of the window
  • Praise 2

Both the fatal accident and honda jazz are perfect examples of a common occurrence on the roads these days:

Forgetting to add bus driver who failed to stop at red light while you stopped and they run red light like nothing happened. I will try to check my yesterday videos, traffic light turned red and i stopped this bus beside me never even bothered applying brakes kept on driving.

the problem is how come the van driver did not turn his head back to the front after he turned out  of the main road? He seems to keep his eye fixated to the right or looking down at his phone idk. somemore after bang, he does not e brake immediately, instead go over the aunty body with his front AND back tyre. that's what kills the aunty i believes..

RIP.

It is fortunate to have you who claimed to have good upbringing to keep our roads safe for pedestrians. However, I feel rather perturbed by the following sentence! will you know when are you going to feel that "you have nothing to lose"? [confused]

If that happens, my advice to you is: Please don't drive, because it is likely you are going to be a killer!

Thanks for the sound advice bro. Greatly appreciated.

I really hope those (including myself) who may become/have become victims of the economy downturn and loss of jobs will remember this advice and heed it as well..

The arrow is for both left and right turn. There is no crossing in view in the picture! There is a white line fr the traffic (van) to stop!

Yes. Many of us (me included) do not have the habit of stopping at stop lines, unlike in places like the US and Australia...

Edited by Ricky_doodle
  • Praise 1

A lot of elderly cross the roads like they own it.  They also like to walk on the road rather than the pavement beside it.  They think you have to slow down or give way to them.

• Praise 1

This kind most likely GPS zombie, hear the right turn instructions then gonna miss liao, gan chiong all sense make thrown out of the window

Singapore so small, just make a few turns and you will get back to the correct path. Sometimes I don’t understand why some ppl die die wan to make the turn or chiong for the exit at expressways when they already know they are not in time le. You die your problem lar, don’t drag others with u.
  • Praise 1

the problem is how come the van driver did not turn his head back to the front after he turned out of the main road? He seems to keep his eye fixated to the right or looking down at his phone idk. somemore after bang, he does not e brake immediately, instead go over the aunty body with his front AND back tyre. that's what kills the aunty i believes..

RIP.

It’s the same for many drivers who turn and look to their right when exiting a filter lane even though they are not the first car.. which usually result in hitting the front car

• Praise 2