Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Grey kept to the line...white no line as guide, agar agar turned and hit...

In the eyes of insurers both wrong though white more wrong than grey.

White can try that driving style with buses and tipper trucks which are regular at that junction in SK.

When both drivers lose, both insurers win!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Whose angle is poorer?

Van driver never read news... Dunno TP now hunting goods vehicles... Still show his skills on the fast lane!!

The white Renault also one kind, he should have stopped or slowed down to avoid the contact when seeing the car cutting into his lane, look at how long after the contact before he stepped on the brake.

The white Renault also one kind, he should have stopped or slowed down to avoid the contact when seeing the car cutting into his lane, look at how long after the contact before he stepped on the brake.

Maybe that Renault never look while he turned or assume the other car would keep to his lane?

• Praise 1

Maybe that Renault never look while he turned or assume the other car would keep to his lane?

alot of time is i wait u give  way. u wait me give way.

normally the car that pick up slowly will give way.

this time round, they meet each other.

Wish to see this happening on the expressways daily (I mean the catching of these reckless van drivers, not speeding vans that change lane recklessly)

Agreed. At the same time our enforcers can also do everyone a favour by catching all the heavy vehicles hogging the centre lanes during peak hours too. Probably catch more of those than reckless, speeding drivers.

• Praise 3

alot of time is i wait u give  way. u wait me give way.

normally the car that pick up slowly will give way.

this time round, they meet each other.

Always have to be careful when turning at such junction, no matter it is the faster one or slower one. A lot of drivers dont know how to keep to their lane de.

Common sight lar. Everytime I use the expressways, confirm see at least 1 bugger like this.

These days car cam is so common, TP should encourage people to submit video clips of bad drivers, give out $50 ntuc vouchers to 1 or 2 lucky winners monthly, this will encourage more reporting and make our road a lot more nicer to drive on. If MCF could afford ntuc vouchers, I am sure TP could since they are using free money from us.
  • Praise 5

Some commercial vehicles really drive like they own the road.. like some sports cars. 

I guess when the vehicle don't belong to you, can always 24/7 wot the turbodiesel beneath it.

• Praise 3

Some commercial vehicles really drive like they own the road.. like some sports cars.

I guess when the vehicle don't belong to you, can always 24/7 wot the turbodiesel beneath it.

Car owner is $2 per liter [bigcry] step small small don’t loot

Van people is $0 per liter + turbo diesel :XD: daring daring step big gas woohooooooo!!!!

• Praise 1