Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

I think many would not mind such "reckless driving" here... [gossip]

Police Looking For Driver Who Drove With Naked Woman On Back Of Ferrari

Ibiza is a popular tourist destination off the coast of Spain, but residents were recently treated to a rather unusual sight – a naked woman on the back of a Ferrari.

According to The Sun, the incident occurred at the Marina Ibiza and was widely shared on social media as onlookers were quick to whip out their smartphones and record the incident.

As you can see in this pixelated video, a young man is driving what appears to be a 458 Spider. The woman is seen sitting on the decklid, gyrating to the sounds of music while resting her legs on the windshield frame.

The man drives the car at a relatively slow pace as the woman gets up, and bends over the windshield. The clip then ends as the pair exit the marina.

Unsurprisingly, police are looking for the driver who could be charged with reckless driving. That could cost him six points on his record and a fine of $556 (£458 / €500).

The man hasn’t been identified yet, but it shouldn’t be too hard to find him as the publication quotes a city council spokesperson as saying “there are not many cars like this in Ibiza.” It’s also worth mentioning that numerous people saw the incident, although it’s probably safe to assume most weren’t looking at the driver’s face.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

Not sure why people can't stop before stop line, not only he didn't stop before stop line he rushed to cross gantry also (can even see passenger want to quickly get out and run away while he was stuck at gantry  :o)

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/videos/389461668423809

Earlier today was waiting at traffic light when i saw this beamer and taxi driver start inching forward while traffic was still red and keep going forward till they were already hitting yellow box but light was still red (not sure what they were trying to achieve)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHYeH4XpkDA

Edited by commonjunks

On 8/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

Ibiza is a popular tourist destination off the coast of Spain, but residents were recently treated to a rather unusual sight – a naked woman on the back of a Ferrari.

According to The Sun, the incident occurred at the Marina Ibiza and was widely shared on social media as onlookers were quick to whip out their smartphones and record the incident.

As you can see in this pixelated video, a young man is driving what appears to be a 458 Spider. The woman is seen sitting on the decklid, gyrating to the sounds of music while resting her legs on the windshield frame.

The man drives the car at a relatively slow pace as the woman gets up, and bends over the windshield. The clip then ends as the pair exit the marina.

Unsurprisingly, police are looking for the driver who could be charged with reckless driving. That could cost him six points on his record and a fine of $556 (£458 / €500).

The man hasn’t been identified yet, but it shouldn’t be too hard to find him as the publication quotes a city council spokesperson as saying “there are not many cars like this in Ibiza.” It’s also worth mentioning that numerous people saw the incident, although it’s probably safe to assume most weren’t looking at the driver’s face.

The couple was sold when the sales guy told them how cool it would be to feel the wind in the hair when you go topless in the Ferrari...

... and they took it literally...no hair type escaped the escapade

• Praise 1

Maybe you should be a delivery driver for a day.

Done it.

But whatever it doesn't give anyone an excuse for 'dangerous driving'

Not sure why people can't stop before stop line, not only he didn't stop before stop line he rushed to cross gantry also (can even see passenger want to quickly get out and run away while he was stuck at gantry  :o)

This driver seems like love to jam brake the car last min? Can see the car really jam brake and jerk on the two occasion. People with motion sickness sitting inside the car surely feel discomfort. Lol.

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/videos/389461668423809

Earlier today was waiting at traffic light when i saw this beamer and taxi driver start inching forward while traffic was still red and keep going forward till they were already hitting yellow box but light was still red (not sure what they were trying to achieve)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHYeH4XpkDA

Rush also reach destination. Slow also reach destination...

What's the Cheong...?

What's the Cheong...?

Funny thing about these people is, they keep pushing paddle but end up the taxi on right overtake both of them.

The person in BMW was either on phone or talking to someone on passenger seat, as i keep seeing his head turning left right and taking to someone (Maybe he lost sense where he is sitting).

What's the Cheong...?

You realised it's human nature to move when others move..

i did this on purpose a few times just to 'test' out the psychological part of the human brain..

At the lights, slowly inch forward, you'll see cars behind/beside you start to move as well.. even though the lights are still red..

Ibiza is a popular tourist destination off the coast of Spain, but residents were recently treated to a rather unusual sight â a naked woman on the back of a Ferrari.

Unsurprisingly, police are looking for the driver who could be charged with reckless driving. That could cost him six points on his record and a fine of $556 (£458 / â¬500).

The man hasnât been identified yet, but it shouldnât be too hard to find him as the publication quotes a city council spokesperson as saying âthere are not many cars like this in Ibiza.â Itâs also worth mentioning that numerous people saw the incident, although itâs probably safe to assume most werenât looking at the driverâs face.

I sure will definitely guarantee mind! Create distractions, make pants wet, hardened & stand & then caused accident somemore...maybe so serious that another will die cock standing?

The couple was sold when the sales guy told them how cool it would be to feel the wind in the hair when you go topless in the Ferrari...

... and they took it literally...no hair type escaped the escapade

Think the recent hot weather too hot to bear liao, thats why the woman go fully monty. Lol.

Twincharged

You realised it's human nature to move when others move..

i did this on purpose a few times just to 'test' out the psychological part of the human brain..

At the lights, slowly inch forward, you'll see cars behind/beside you start to move as well.. even though the lights are still red..

My car now got start/stop ...so once I stop I will try to remain in place so my engine no need to idle. Only move when all start to move.

Back to topic...

This VW Driver [furious] ...followed too close,when He knew He cannot stop in time,he cut into the Motorcycle's Path.. [furious]

• Praise 2

This VW Driver [furious] ...followed too close,when He knew He cannot stop in time,he cut into the Motorcycle's Path.. [furious]

Many drivers cut suddenly and without signally like that nowadays.

The motorcyclist also a bit strange - no cars in Lane 2 and yet he rode so fast and close to lane 1, giving himself no time to react to idiots like the VW driver.

• Praise 1

The camera biker was really going fast.. if someone had also suddenly changed lane, he would be the one lying on the floor... sigh... I worry about lane splitters..

• Praise 1

Many drivers cut suddenly and without signally like that nowadays.

The motorcyclist also a bit strange - no cars in Lane 2 and yet he rode so fast and close to lane 1, giving himself no time to react to idiots like the VW driver.

Indeed true, this is why many accident happened on the road due to these idiot drivers who anyhow change lane suddenly.