Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

7 hours ago, Yewheng said:

This one the accident could have been worst. Look at cam driver and the Honda shuttle. Both super closed to also final destination. Lucky both drivers react fast. 

Yes. If it was a full head on collision, I'll really dread thinking ernest would be the outcome...

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, Yewheng said:

He not happy with how merc force in the way super last minute (not just cut in hor, is force his way in) , super close to almost touched, gap also very tight, lastly no signal. He wanted merc to taste his own medicine. This the the result of merc way of driving. This merc driver probably done it too many times and every drivers will have no choice but to give way and get away with it. This time merc driver met his match. So now, merc driver gonna waste time and energy to settle car repair and insurance claim. 

True, the merc driver also need to give him jialat jialat, such people always thought other drivers would give in when the merc driver always like this forcefully cut in. Such driving style, i believe not the first time merc driver perform such stunt de.

• Praise 7

Throw in another perspective: I say cam car's fault! (since there is no front footage) 

Never give enough space for VW to close the gap properly and let Merc filter in behind

OR

Never give enough space for Merc to cut in front of VW in a less abrupt manner

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

why all admonish VW, he has gut to teach merc a lesson.

I humji type.

You are not alone.

I would give way too, humji maybe. My car too slow and much better to arrive on time and avoid such diversions

I am not sure but seeing the vw speed up and then crash into the merc, I would say the vw is at fault.

Can't see if anything else happened that triggered such extreme reaction from the vw

Edited by Lotr
  • Praise 5

13 minutes ago, Lotr said:

You are not alone.

I would give way too, humji maybe. My car too slow and much better to arrive on time and avoid such diversions

I am not sure but seeing the vw speed up and then crash into the merc, I would say the vw is at fault.

Can't see if anything else happened that triggered such extreme reaction from the vw

I think no matter what is the case, if the vw driver purposely crash into the merc the vw driver already at fault liao. Same theory like if you punch someone on the face, even it is the other party fault to provoke or challenge you, if you are the first one who take the first move, it is your fault.

• Praise 6

8 hours ago, Yewheng said:

If vw continue to acclearate to close the gap, probably accident side by side. So the vw driver stunned and chicken out a little bit (like human instinct to want to avoid accident) and how this merc driver can force his way in like this. Then in his mind thinking, cannot like him like this, so next thing accelerate in front and do what merc driver do but with much greater reaction. This is called after the human instinct reaction. The next thing is thinking of what would be the reaction. For vw case he clearly want to send message to merc driver, I will do that to you 100 times more. 

So, he prefers to be a defendant to a plaintiff!

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Maybe because of road works??? I see the plastic red white barrier before the traffic lights.

not sure leh, but i nvr post on any social media or comprain to bus coy la

• Praise 1

Why need to insist on right of way.. don't wanna give way? Make your own blood boil.

Whether the Merc made a mistake or persistently chut such a stunt, not my business mah. 

2 wrongs don't make 1 right. Give way, he exit, I carry on my business, isn't it better 😁

• Praise 8

13 hours ago, Hotbod said:

Why need to insist on right of way.. don't wanna give way? Make your own blood boil.

Whether the Merc made a mistake or persistently chut such a stunt, not my business mah. 

2 wrongs don't make 1 right. Give way, he exit, I carry on my business, isn't it better 😁

21 hours ago, 13177 said:

I think no matter what is the case, if the vw driver purposely crash into the merc the vw driver already at fault liao. Same theory like if you punch someone on the face, even it is the other party fault to provoke or challenge you, if you are the first one who take the first move, it is your fault.

Thinking from a logical sane person. Yes.

All of us got more things to loose than proceed on an ego trip.

From a person who may be mentally disturbed.

No. Its probably totally validate a stronger reaction.

You look at the Audi iron palm video, most of us would probably have WTF look at the person blocking the space than come out of the car and hitting the windscreen.

• Praise 3

23 minutes ago, Beregond said:
some accident really hard to blame the driver, lucky this 1 miss

The girl run across the road without looking out for cars! Many such pedestrian lo. 

28 minutes ago, Beregond said:

some accident really hard to blame the driver, lucky this 1 miss

Not available? 

↡ Advertisement