Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 minute ago, Vid said:

Cyclists don't need to pay road tax, don't need license, don't need insurance.

So obviously don't need to follow traffic rules also lah.

Does that mean that they should be treated as non road entities? 😂 If so langar mati, no issue hor? 😛

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

Does that mean that they should be treated as non road entities? 😂 If so langar mati, no issue hor? 😛

😂😂 I also wish

• Praise 3

6 hours ago, Beregond said:

btw, what happen to the reckless cyclist thread??

or all must start new 1??

Looks like a AMDK ? 

• Praise 3

On 8/31/2019 at 12:14 PM, Beregond said:

btw, what happen to the reckless cyclist thread??

or all must start new 1??

The reckless cyclist thread is here, somehow the search function in the forum is unable to locate the thread. 

• Praise 1

On 8/26/2019 at 2:57 PM, Beregond said:

Lol best of the best idiots on the roads met finally!! Totally hate this kind of merc driver... and he finally meet another insane VW driver! What a video showing both finally meeting

• Praise 2

What the VW did.. if what most of us deep inside wanna do to such driver that refuse to signal and slowly force himself into your lane... come on admit it.. stop condemning the VW 🤣

• Praise 8

1 hour ago, Lotr said:

I also think the white prius is PHV but don't think the cyclist is AMDK

Basically nearly all cyclist already think themselves is DK(whether AM or not) until PMD emerge.....

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

What the VW did.. if what most of us deep inside wanna do to such driver that refuse to signal and slowly force himself into your lane... come on admit it.. stop condemning the VW 🤣

but you are assuming every other driver would do what the mercedes did,  and most of us would do like what the VW did,  fact is this is not the case based on my daily commute experience. I myself give way, many MCFers give way.  Not many drivers would cut in that way as well. 

And you seem to  think  what the VW did is the right thing to do , go bang the merce back. I dont  understand why i should not condemn the VW. If there is a chance to ask him now if he  think what he did was stupid, I believe likely he would likely to say yes. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

but you are assuming every other driver would do what the mercedes did,  and most of us would do like what the VW did,  fact is this is not the case based on my daily commute experience. I myself give way, many MCFers give way.  Not many drivers would cut in that way as well. 

And you seem to  think  what the VW did is the right thing to do , go bang the merce back. I dont  understand why i should not condemn the VW. If there is a chance to ask him now if he  think what he did was stupid, I believe likely he would likely to say yes. 

You have assumed too hard into my post... 

but I didn’t write anyway that I am assuming other driver would drive like what the Mercedes did.. and I also didn’t write that most driver would react the way the VW did when they encounter that same Mercedes.. 

and you are assuming that I think what the VW did is right..

and you are also assuming  that I am thinking you shouldn’t condemn the VW 🤣 (while I also didn’t follow what you write at all)...

all your above assumptions on what I think is totally not what you assume.

life must be tough making so much assumption on what others write and think. Chill chill 

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 3

Relax relax. Not saying what at all and in actual fact I really don’t care what the Mercedes did is right or wrong and what the VW did is wrong or not wrong, and whether you are correct or not correct to condemn the VW and in fact I don’t even care whether you are condemning the VW or Mercedes or against them..

• Praise 4

44 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

You have assumed too hard into my post... 

but I didn’t write anyway that I am assuming other driver would drive like what the Mercedes did.. and I also didn’t write that most driver would react the way the VW did when they encounter that same Mercedes.. 

and you are assuming that I think what the VW did is right..

and you are also assuming  that I am thinking you shouldn’t condemn the VW 🤣 (while I also didn’t follow what you write at all)...

all your above assumptions on what I think is totally not what you assume.

life must be tough making so much assumption on what others write and think. Chill chill 

Haha ok sorry my bad. Because  almost everyone here felt that what the VW did was wrong but you suggested that we should stop condemning  the VW. 

But no worries  about life because I take things qhite easily, ehh, maybe except this post.  Pardon me. 

• Praise 3

On 8/28/2019 at 2:55 PM, Beanoyip said:

Poor biker... hope the merc driver takes the bus next time..

Besides that, why is the farking dumptruck on lane 2?

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Haha ok sorry my bad. Because  almost everyone here felt that what the VW did was wrong but you suggested that we should stop condemning  the VW. 

But no worries  about life because I take things qhite easily, ehh, maybe except this post.  Pardon me. 

Not in this one

andropause eh? 😂

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

If s class could just cut behind, then there is no incident.

S driver chose the wrong vw to mess with. 

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

If s class could just cut behind, then there is no incident.

S driver chose the wrong vw to mess with. 

Actually if you want the video, the S class is screwed either way, if he will to slow down, he will be blocking the truck behind. Of course he has himself to be blamed  for trying to filter in last minute.