Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

16 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:
Something wrong with this guy. 

Maybe this is allowed or common for cyclists to cycle on expressway in other countries? Thats why this guy do it in sg? 😂

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe this is allowed or common for cyclists to cycle on expressway in other countries? Thats why this guy do it in sg? 😂

Haha. I dunno man. But this guy deserves a scolding.

• Praise 3

55 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Something wrong with this guy. 

I wouldn't stand in the way of a person who believes in empircally testing the laws of physics. 😁

Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 3

On 8/30/2019 at 4:36 AM, Beanoyip said:

Another bike victim

The way this pruis change lane. It will be sooner or later will accident one. So yeah accident. Hope the driver learnt his lesson and don't change lane like this in future. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Haha. I dunno man. But this guy deserves a scolding.

I thought he deserved a beer from lala81 also.... 😂 😂 

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

heard of the hokkien phrase ... "gi@ l@n k@ t@o" before ??

With a supercar Ferrari or Lambo, easy to hit this kind of speeds. Many years ago I tried their F430 on a city drive. WOT can hit 130 in a few seconds le XD

• Praise 1

The guy not scared his licence kena kantong? Exceed speed limit by 100km/hr still dare to upload on YouTube!

Edited by Civic101
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

heard of the hokkien phrase ... "gi@ l@n k@ t@o" before ??

Good luck to that driver and passenger. Think maybe tomorrow we may see news headline. Police invistigating driver who speed in excess of 100km/h in expressway on the youtube which went viral. 

If want speed excessively in singapode, just do it secretly and don't post it online for people to see la. Once video went viral. GG man. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Drove pass around 9pm just now. Have no idea how the Mazda ended up in the wrong direction and so far up the road from the nearest junction. Initially thought it crashed through the center barrier but nope all intact. 

Most likely hit the cab first and continued all the way up to the bus stop hitting the double decker.

(images SS from my car cam)3AE0B0BA-7D85-478E-99A9-2DF5F31F4466.thumb.jpeg.af5b797433025c2ecdf29dc9a0608780.jpeg

B1605529-82ED-4D69-8E1C-F96F88095BE8.jpeg

Edited by Atachi
  • Praise 3

22 minutes ago, Mrlancergtx said:

foot got stuck in the accelerator  and became blind suddenly disease

With this video, if it is submitted to TP. Good luck to this guy driving licence who is speeding and caused the accident. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Strange accident.. this stretch speed not high can crash till like that.. the sheet metal of the driver's door oso missing...

thats the door skin. Means you can replace the skin instead of the whole door. You can also remove and carefully knock back the dings for carparks if you skillful enough.

Easier if just buy from taopoa carbon fiber skin and fit it 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3