Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

20 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

The most happy person in the 3 cars collision was the front taxi driver .... :a-happy:

Somehow from the video only a slight thug but the claim could smelly smelly $12K and above ...   :omg:

They got good advisors to make all sort of claim.. like they buy durian sure eat one!😂

next category will be PHV.. many are ex-taxis drivers who got friends who like to help them in this area! 🤣

• Praise 4

37 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

The most happy person in the 3 cars collision was the front taxi driver .... :a-happy:

Somehow from the video only a slight thug but the claim could smelly smelly $12K and above ...   :omg:

I was focusing so much to see what will happen to the PMD instead until you point out the 3 cars.

• Praise 4

6 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Last car confirm PHV...

he very very lucky the taxi didnt hit the car in front.

i remember a news yesterday , a taxi rear end a car driven by a lawyer.

now that lawyer is sueing a few million for wipelash

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Last car confirm PHV...

The last car seems to drive quite fast when approaching the traffic junction, no wonder the car hit onto the car infront?! Nowadays notice many drivers like to drive quite fast speed even on a small road or on a high traffic road.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

The last car seems to drive quite fast when approaching the traffic junction, no wonder the car hit onto the car infront?! Nowadays notice many drivers like to drive quite fast speed even on a small road or on a high traffic road.

I dont think he was even lookong at the front. 

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

I dont think he was even lookong at the front. 

Dont know why people nowadays when driving either dont look at the front, day dreaming or accelerate very fast when on a crowded road. 😓  And always get others people into trouble.

• Praise 1

On 9/9/2019 at 8:44 PM, SiLangKia said:

It went Out but didn't come Back

The poor driver, must have been seeing more than 6 stars

🤣

More importantly, to lose control of a 4WD vehicle until like that ... It's likely some excessive speed was involved.

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I was focusing so much to see what will happen to the PMD instead until you point out the 3 cars.

I think that is a PAB and not PMD.

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I think that is a PAB and not PMD.

Thanks for pointing that out, but not suppose to be hidden that way if I am not wrong ? 

• Praise 1

Piece of shit slow crap on the fast lane earlier this evening.. gave it a wake up call courtesy of my horn 🙂

Edited by Ceecookie
  • Praise 11
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Piece of shit slow crap on the fast lane earlier this evening.. gave it a wake up call courtesy of my horn 🙂

Soli soli 对梦足,派撒,派撒

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Nice Hokkien Song.😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2