Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

9 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Piece of shit slow crap on the fast lane earlier this evening.. gave it a wake up call courtesy of my horn 🙂

For this type, I don't blame the hogger, it's the car after it didn't dare to 'inform' hogger to FO, just 乖乖follow.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Virus said:

For this type, I don't blame the hogger, it's the car after it didn't dare to 'inform' hogger to FO, just 乖乖follow.

Let's call an idiot an idiot lah. why blame an innocent. Haha 

• Praise 4

13 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Piece of shit slow crap on the fast lane earlier this evening.. gave it a wake up call courtesy of my horn 🙂

wah piang eh I can feel your agony just by watching this video.. kena box in behind a hogger and a lorry :yuush:

• Praise 2

15 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

The hogger is a pain in the a***. The Sunny was a "nice" guy! I could feel your blood boil! But, your action seemed quite dangerous too, especially when you were unable to squeeze into the gap behind the CHR comfortably!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 6

16 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Driver saw SLOW on road mah 🤣

slow.jpg.41f0ebe816fecc010338290d9a072eec.jpg

• Praise 7

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

The hogger is a pain in the a***. The Sunny was a "nice" guy! I could feel your blood boil! But, your action seemed quite dangerous too, especially when you were unable to squeeze into the gap behind the CHR comfortably!

That yellow car not say wrong also since the driver follow the speed limit on that road, which i think is around 60km/h. 😂

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Seems like the reckless driver is you..

• Praise 9
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

That yellow car not say wrong also since the driver follow the speed limit on that road, which i think is around 60km/h. 😂

hog and keep braking !! I agree with cam car, this is one hell of a MOFO hogger ! 

• Praise 3

On 9/11/2019 at 6:46 AM, Ysc3 said:

here you go ...

的士赚到了, 我曾遇到像这样轻微的一个吻, 后來寄來一张医药费近11千元. 造成它整身疼痛, 除了少数的头发不痛而已. 真是烦. 妈的

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Louis2015 said:

的士赚到了, 我曾遇到像这样轻微的一个吻, 后來寄來一张医药费近11千元. 造成它整身疼痛, 除了少数的头发不痛而已. 真是烦. 妈的

"它" ?

↡ Advertisement