Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

4 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

LTA should make it such that if heavy vehicles get caught on lane1 and 2 - heavy fine, if  involved in accident -  jail.

If TP were to do this long time ago, we would not have this situation now. Last time too slack, now playing catching up. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

8 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Maybe with staletite erp, police will know which stretch got heavy vehicle speeding

then can put camera there

Dont fool me lah, with satelite erp, they know exactly which car at what time  is speeding at which stretch  and how fast . 

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, therock said:

KUALA LUMPUR: A Singaporean man was killed when the Volkswagen Passat he was driving skidded and crashed into a water-filled road barrier at a bridge undergoing construction along the East-West Link Expressway (METRAMAC) near Mid Valley here, early today.

It is understood that the Volkswagen had grazed a Honda EX5 motorcycle in the 3am incident, which led to the driver losing control of his vehicle.

The deceased, identified as Chua Zhijian, 37, died at the scene.

His car was found crushed and wedged underneath the iron frame of the bridge.

The 25-year-old motorcycle rider, meanwhile, suffered light injuries in the accident.

“The victim was pronounced dead by a paramedic team at the scene,” said KL Traffic Enforcement and Investigation Department head Assistant Commissioner Zulkefly Yahya.

A spokesman for the KL Fire and Rescue Department operations centre said they received an alert on the accident at 3.09am and rushed 17 personnel, in two vehicles, from the Seputeh and Pantai stations to the scene.

Zulkefly added that the case is being investigated under Section 41 of the Road Transport Act 1987; and that the body was sent to the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre for a post-mortem.

Edited by Ysc3

On 9/14/2019 at 4:28 PM, Fitvip said:

From Youtube:

BMW suv again...[furious]

At 1st I thought the cam Car want to stop at road shoulder and help, but in the end after slowed down and then resume back acceleration. Ai yo.. 

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Dont fool me lah, with satelite erp, they know exactly which car at what time  is speeding at which stretch  and how fast . 

Or easier just put transponders on all these super heavy vehicles and on stretches of roads to check their lanes. But roi of cos not good . 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Or easier just put transponders on all these super heavy vehicles and on stretches of roads to check their lanes. But roi of cos not good . 

If TP does not even  bother to impose fine or catch them on the road, there is nothing to talk about, letting alone any new implementations to prevent such occurrences. 

4 hours ago, Yamapi said:

On TP test then kana accident. Photos from road sg facebook

69867441_895669627482220_363375252811546

70337671_895669707482212_306995067652092

70183660_895669567482226_251776345587685

Looked quite bad.

Hope the instructor and the biker are ok.

Especially the instructor side window all smashed.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Civic101 said:

Bike swerved to avoid white car swerving out but kena hit hard by big truck, most likely gone case for biker as truck did not stop until hit centre divider! Hope I am wrong though!

Unfortunately, I was right. There is a very gruesome video on YouTube about the aftermath of the accident. RIP!

Edited by Civic101
  • Sad 1