Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

7 hours ago, Strat said:

anyone caught in the 3hr jam this morning?

Was listening that major jam on radio this morning.

Which usually meant vary bad accident that 2-3 lanes need to be closed.

↡ Advertisement

31 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Knn whole stretch of road no cars still can accident until like this.. Nowadays blind also can pass license is it? 

No car = poor attention + speeding  = like this 

Edited by Ct3833

7 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Knn whole stretch of road no cars still can accident until like this.. Nowadays blind also can pass license is it? 

Turn some more.. ask the car turn some more

8 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

If TP does not even  bother to impose fine or catch them on the road, there is nothing to talk about, letting alone any new implementations to prevent such occurrences. 

TP can't be everywhere, but technology can.. satellite GPS can detect which lane they are on and for X amount of time, FINE them once they have been on that lane for X amount of time.

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Civic101 said:

Unfortunately, I was right. There is a very gruesome video on YouTube about the aftermath of the accident. RIP!

That is why, drivers out there. Please don't swing to other lane in emergency braking as much as possible. As your action may result in fatal accident. Haiz.. 

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Civic101 said:

Unfortunately, I was right. There is a very gruesome video on YouTube about the aftermath of the accident. RIP!

From newspaper the biker was conscious and taken to hospital. 

• Praise 4

11 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

From newspaper the biker was conscious and taken to hospital. 

He's very lucky to survive after being rammed in such a manner..

• Praise 3

15 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Dont fool me lah, with satelite erp, they know exactly which car at what time  is speeding at which stretch  and how fast

And summones comes instead of one week, it comes to your letterbox by the next day ... :XD:

Also very fast .... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

And summones comes instead of one week, it comes to your letterbox by the next day ... :XD:

Also very fast .... [sweatdrop]

No need to wait next day - Immediately send sms or whatsapp to the driver! So he would stop speeding immediately. 

• Praise 3

11 hours ago, Jellandross said:

No kidding ... the mercs driver must be dreaming

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Lotr said:

You are right, the mercs driver either must be dreaming or the driver is blind. Such accident seems like very common. Those right turn car from the opposite side, they always never see properly and turn out from the junction fast, and ended up crash onto the car going straight. Think LTA should change all traffic lights at the junction for cars to right turn only on green arrow appeared, if not cars need to stop at the junction on red. To prevent such accident from happening.

1 hour ago, Lotr said:

some time its not dreaming, the turning car is fast, he spot the opposite car coming.

he assume since he is faster, the opposite car brake abit for him, he can pass.

most of the time the opposite car will brake and curse, but some time this happen.

i sit in 1 of my friend car, he drive like that 1,

i point in front 'oi got car,' he say nvm can cross 1. 

that is the last time i take his ride.

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

some time its not dreaming, the turning car is fast, he spot the opposite car coming.

most of the time the opposite car will brake and curse, but some time this happen.

Your friend is the turning car or going straight car

16 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Your friend is the turning car or going straight car

Turning car.

When turning with arrow. The arrow totally stop flashing  already. And he still slowly turn that type. Sit his  car a few times i really cannot take it

23 minutes ago, Beregond said:

This is the reason why accident can happen lo. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

You are right, the mercs driver either must be dreaming or the driver is blind. Such accident seems like very common. Those right turn car from the opposite side, they always never see properly and turn out from the junction fast, and ended up crash onto the car going straight. Think LTA should change all traffic lights at the junction for cars to right turn only on green arrow appeared, if not cars need to stop at the junction on red. To prevent such accident from happening.

Don't agree... To cater every rules to the most stupid, most incompetent person.  It's like some people who dare not drive above 50 km/h and then we have to have max speed limit reduced to 50.

Why not ban these culprits for life from driving? Everyone else who has commonsense and basic driving skills will be happier. It will be a better place. 

• Praise 9

44 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Yeah better avoid... Cos if hit it will be your (passenger) side! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2