Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

One of the award nominees for 2019 driver of the yard award.... 

Screenshot_20190918_215422_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.a43b06394c40983f6d6d49cd196bc753.jpg

Another one.. What's wrong with these drivers? Haiz.. 

• Praise 3

19 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Screenshot_20190918_215422_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.a43b06394c40983f6d6d49cd196bc753.jpg

Another one.. What's wrong with these drivers? Haiz.. 

The blue label says it all. That special label give drivers behind the wheel the right to disregard all traffic rules... [furious][furious]

• Praise 12

12 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

The blue label says it all. That special label give drivers behind the wheel the right to disregard all traffic rules... [furious][furious]

go here : 

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Same as this driver. Total disregard for traffic laws..

this one looks like some medical emergency on board maybe.  see this kind of situation, if possible, give way to the guy...

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Wants to be tardy and chose to be at the side of tall vehicle,

All the best.

true. I am very KAU-WEH when beside/behind a heavy vehicle. If possible I always zoom  zoom in front

• Praise 6

8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

for those who keep asking where are the king-kongs ....

Brand new Car,Owner sure "Heart Pain"'😪.Owner wanted drive out slow to Run in the Engine...ended up in Truck's Blind Spot....

8 hours ago, Chongster said:

this one looks like some medical emergency on board maybe.  see this kind of situation, if possible, give way to the guy...

If Emergency,should call 995 & not break the Law & drive Recklessly,the Jaguar nearly hit a Motorcyclist.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

for those who keep asking where are the king-kongs ....

His left, right and rear are all truck, there is nowhere else for him to escape except to speed up. But why are the trucks  travelling on lane 1?  And suddenly moved to the left lane? 

• Praise 2

17 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

From my knowledge, for minor offenses submitted via video to TP - TP may just send general advisory letter to the registered owner.

Note emphasis on general advisory, because the letter did not mention any "warning" at all and just "advise" to follow road traffic laws.

I know coz TP mailed me one recently for not using turn signal on highway 🤣

you dont want to piss off the people at this period. Tech recession , oil crisis and erection coming..

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Maybe the blue PHV label looks like the handicap blue label, so they think they have privilege too?

• Praise 1

42 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Maybe the blue PHV label looks like the handicap blue label, so they think they have privilege too?

Some are new drivers on the road, some are not familiar with the place, some are distracted by Google map, some are distracted by their demand pings, life is tough for them but all of more they need to be careful. 

How to help them ? Not much but when we see them, try not to get too close to them, for those errant PHV drivers, report them up. If it is a small genuine mistake, forgive and forget.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

His left, right and rear are all truck, there is nowhere else for him to escape except to speed up. But why are the trucks  travelling on lane 1?  And suddenly moved to the left lane? 

i believe that is tuas there. if i not mistaken they make a right turn into that lane, some will end up on lane 1

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

My neighbour's car has both the blue decals and he is the driver. 

↡ Advertisement