Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

23 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i believe that is tuas there. if i not mistaken they make a right turn into that lane, some will end up on lane 1

Thanks. And I notice the truck swerved to the left , which was the casue.pf the accident, some may say because of the blind spot of a truck but there is no excuse for the truck to move left this way. Or unless is see wrongly. 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Thanks. And I notice the truck swerved to the left , which was the casue.pf the accident, some may say because of the blind spot of a truck but there is no excuse for the truck to move left this way. Or unless is see wrongly. 

ya, no excuse. some ppl say its in their blind spot, they cannot see.

that is wrong, that truck cannot be on the road if the driver is unable to check his blind spot.

sometime is they thought and assume its already clear there, 

u notice the cam car accelerate in front leaving a big gab.(maybe the truck driver though so big gab confirm no car already )

i drive heavy vehicle also, some time will have false impression that its clear

so as a car driver defensive is the best. 

this honda make 2 mistakes, not only he stay in the blind spot for so long, even when the truck slowly inch toward him, he fail to notice and avoid.

• Praise 6

23 minutes ago, Beregond said:

ya, no excuse. some ppl say its in their blind spot, they cannot see.

that is wrong, that truck cannot be on the road if the driver is unable to check his blind spot.

sometime is they thought and assume its already clear there, 

u notice the cam car accelerate in front leaving a big gab.(maybe the truck driver though so big gab confirm no car already )

i drive heavy vehicle also, some time will have false impression that its clear

so as a car driver defensive is the best. 

this honda make 2 mistakes, not only he stay in the blind spot for so long, even when the truck slowly inch toward him, he fail to notice and avoid.

Speaking from an experience hand👍. Agree, the guy is taking his own sweet time,  how could a car be picking up at the same pace as a big truck by leaving  so much empty  space in front of him when he was already surrounded  by so many big vehicles. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Speaking from an experience hand👍. Agree, the guy is taking his own sweet time,  how could a car be picking up at the same pace as a big truck by leaving  so much empty  space in front of him when he was already surrounded  by so many big vehicles. 

Can't stand this kind of driver. Won't go when there is space to go. But even worse are those morons who clear the heavy vehicle but then drive slowly so you're boxed in alongside it for no good reason. You're forced to either slow down to avoid going abreast of the bug fella or find a way to overtake the idiot in front. 

And some of these blur cocks think they're being safe by driving as slowly as they are.

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

High oil prices and all those eco modes make for slow pick up and acceleration..

see how slow some cars move off from red lights .. just feather the pedal 😉

Edited by therock
  • Praise 4

2 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Maybe we should wait for some comments "He shouldn't be in his blind spot".

He should not..

Trucks have no visibility when you are that close

no excuse but safety first and give them a width berth ..

35 minutes ago, therock said:

He should not..

Trucks have no visibility when you are that close

no excuse but safety first and give them a width berth ..

What should have he done, speed up or slow down? Because if he speed up, there is smaller lorry who would be in blind spot of truck then.
While i was in US i seen buses and big truck had number of mirror on the opposite side of driver to assist him to cover all blind spots, not sure if such thing can be done in Singapore.

Not trying to slam any bus/truck driver, these accident don't only painful for other road users but also put these truck/bus driver out of jobs. I hope SPF/LTA can provide better guidelines on what to install on these bigger vehicles for everyone safety.

On 9/18/2019 at 4:39 AM, Beanoyip said:

Same as this driver. Total disregard for traffic laws..

Did the jaq kenna something ahead. He seems to stopped and turned on hazard light.

6 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

If Emergency,should call 995 & not break the Law & drive Recklessly,the Jaguar nearly hit a Motorcyclist.

Totally understandable, not sure if you been in situation when you see your loved one slipping away (not many people can make sane decisions).
Cam car should report to TP and let blue car driver fight his case if it was really emergency or he was looking at wrong traffic light.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

What should have he done, speed up or slow down? Because if he speed up, there is smaller lorry who would be in blind spot of truck then.
While i was in US i seen buses and big truck had number of mirror on the opposite side of driver to assist him to cover all blind spots, not sure if such thing can be done in Singapore.

Not trying to slam any bus/truck driver, these accident don't only painful for other road users but also put these truck/bus driver out of jobs. I hope SPF/LTA can provide better guidelines on what to install on these bigger vehicles for everyone safety.

Why think so much?

Just lut the throttle and catch up with the cam car. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Accident between M3 and Mz3 this morning at my place here. Remember to check traffic before lane change.

M3 needed to be towed. Think kena wheel axle. 

20190919_094158.thumb.jpg.0e7f05772658c36eac438a5650781aef.jpg

How come you so happening one??  Camera always pointing at the right place at the right time.... 

• Praise 3

Just now, Ysc3 said:

How come you so happening one??  Camera always pointing at the right place at the right time.... 

Its a fixed camera facing outdoors. 

• Praise 1

36 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Totally understandable, not sure if you been in situation when you see your loved one slipping away (not many people can make sane decisions).
Cam car should report to TP and let blue car driver fight his case if it was really emergency or he was looking at wrong traffic light.

I think there was a posting here about a woman who complained that grab did not want to fetch her son to hospital as no child seat... 

Then many ppl say she should have called an ambulance.... 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Accident between M3 and Mz3 this morning at my place here. Remember to check traffic before lane change.

M3 needed to be towed. Think kena wheel axle. 

20190919_094158.thumb.jpg.0e7f05772658c36eac438a5650781aef.jpg

wah,   right most unit😃😃

Edited by Ct3833

On 9/16/2019 at 6:11 PM, Yamapi said:

On TP test then kana accident. Photos from road sg facebook

69867441_895669627482220_363375252811546

70337671_895669707482212_306995067652092

70183660_895669567482226_251776345587685

当我碰到了, 我常把他她们当做亲人, 尽量不去靠近, 毕竟学车要付好多钱. 希望不是学生的问题.

↡ Advertisement