Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

23 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Can't help noticed this reckless Volvo driver yesterday along Punggol Central 7am plus opposite Waterway Point. Traffic was rather heavy and he changed lanes recklessly from 3rd to 1st lane across the road junction and dropped off passenger along the road when the drop-off point was empty. After dropping off the passenger, cut across the vehicle behind me recklessly (horned by the vehicle) and changed to third lane again to over take me then cut back to 1st lane recklessly as seen at the end of the video. What do u think.

https://youtu.be/QurqC9-5HoY

Submit to TP .... [smash]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Maybe because my wife and I give away one I strongly feel people shouldn't give their baby away.

When my wife and I shot gun we both think no money also never mind must bring up baby. 

:D

Hmmm........   [sly]

No wonder your MIL don't like you .... :a-noway:

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Submit to TP .... [smash]

what do u think first, got chance for follow-up by them ? 😁

Can't help noticed this reckless Volvo driver yesterday along Punggol Central 7am plus opposite Waterway Point. Traffic was rather heavy and he changed lanes recklessly from 3rd to 1st lane across the road junction and dropped off passenger along the road when the drop-off point was empty. After dropping off the passenger, cut across the vehicle behind me recklessly (horned by the vehicle) and changed to third lane again to over take me then cut back to 1st lane recklessly as seen at the end of the video. What do u think.

Edited by Dafansu
  • Angry 1

11 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Chinese said got pray got blessing, TP wise,  got submit got chance to be reviewed by them.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Chinese said got pray got blessing, TP wise,  got submit got chance to be reviewed by them.

TP website rather not user friendly 😂

Edited by Dafansu

On 9/25/2019 at 10:55 AM, Nostalgia said:

I have mixed feelings about this.  The truck driver had no business opening his door in the middle lane, for whatever reason.  The biker is skillful and was lucky he was riding proactively and managed to see and react.  If he'd reacted a half second later, he would have hit the door.  But he was lane splitting. 

Lane splitting is inherently a risky maneuver taken by the biker.  Lane splitting at a much higher speed than vehicles in their lanes is even riskier.   I can't even count the times an entitled lane splitter zoomed past me at full speed, horn beeping furiously away, closing the gap with a vehicle in front FROM THEIR BLIND SPOT, to stop that vehicle from otherwise filtering safely.  And it happens even if the vehicle in front is filtering to exit an expressway, on the left lane.  

I think lane splitting bikes need to understand that vehicles have limited visibility, especially of the back, and have limited visibility of, and limited options to react to something much smaller coming up from behind at a much higher speed.  There's a reason why the vehicle behind is almost always assigned fault in a collision - it is unrealistic for the vehicle in front to fully anticipate what is happening behind.  By definition, a lane splitter is the 'behind' vehicle in all cases that it's going at a higher speed than in-lane traffic.  

Videos where lane splitters are in close calls - my usual eaction is - 'lucky for that guy on the bike'.  It's rarely, if ever, a feeling that the slower vehicle in front 'failed to keep a look out'.

One was splitting and the other probably gonna be spitting. Hahah

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmm........   [sly]

No wonder your MIL don't like you .... :a-noway:

She should like me what. 

I never run away when the condom broke. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Dafansu said:

https://youtu.be/QurqC9-5HoY

Got signal, not so bad already.... 

57 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Submit to TP. 

Teach him no point save 35 seconds and kenna points and a fine. 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I really dont understand how come nowadays so many drivers like to signal and change lane immediately without bothering on other cars? They really have confidence in other drivers who can slow down or even jam brake to give way to them? Lol.

15 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Got signal but was driving very recklessly, in fact he just cut into my lane at a rather short distance (distance may look further apart in video) which i'm uncomfortable with (though I didn't horn or high beam him). After that heard a loud horn from the rear 😎 (didn't know what had happened till i reviewed my rear view video where he cut the other MPV at close range) then sped up quickly to overtake me (at this juncture, I tapped my horn twice to warn him he's driving too dangerously ). Finally, saw him cutting in more recklessly in front to filter left; the same spot where a pedestrian was seriously injured early this year.  

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/woman-trapped-under-car-in-punggol-accident-loses-left-foot-and-goes-through-operations-to

Edited by Dafansu

1 hour ago, Dafansu said:

Kkj small is like that one 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

57 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I really dont understand how come nowadays so many drivers like to signal and change lane immediately without bothering on other cars? They really have confidence in other drivers who can slow down or even jam brake to give way to them? Lol.

No, they think have the right of way when they signal. If accident, they will say" I got signal before changing lane what, you hit me then I claim your insurance"

• Praise 2

wah wah wah, see at least 5-7 sports car leh ..... travelling quite fast

and hor, actually in such road condition they would normally have double white lines to prevent cars from cutting across 3 lanes. Precisely to prevent accidents like this

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Altis sabo. 

The red car also seems like driving quite fast towards the junction. Altis sabo and yet never kana any damage and drove off. :o The most innocent party is the white car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1