Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Twincharged
6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

How you able to siam all the parallel lot? Actually if a person scare of parallel park, drive a hatchback car best. Even vertical parking also easier with a hatch car. Lol.

I seldom go out.  If really need, I will find one that is at the front or back or empty front or back. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Bro, you post this in reckless drivers thread? [:/]

Can navigate until wrong forum.... Must be the GPS! 

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

I seldom go out.  If really need, I will find one that is at the front or back or empty front or back. 

If the lots are almost full, hard to find a lot that is at the front or back la. Lol.

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Bro, you post this in reckless drivers thread? [:/]

Paiseh Paiseh, even mod also have the reckless moment 😅

Actually I wanted to post about parallel parking but then started attaching makan photos while talking to someone and the rest is history. Luckily not something else... 

OK on the topic of parallel parking, I have full solid 10 years training on doing that (thanks to my ex-company, which has mostly parallel parking lots). 

And so much practice till I can even help lorry drivers, new drivers, etc.  to get in / out of the lot. 😊

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 5

Twincharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

If the lots are almost full, hard to find a lot that is at the front or back la. Lol.

But surprisingly,  the first time i parallel parked was... I could say... Perfect! Even though i gasak one...hehehe... 

But it was downhill after that...😅

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Paiseh Paiseh, even mod also have the reckless moment 😅

Actually I wanted to post about parallel parking but then started attaching makan photos while talking to someone and the rest is history. Luckily not something else... 

OK on the topic of parallel parking, I have full solid 10 years training on doing that (thanks to my ex-company, which has mostly parallel parking lots). 

And so much practice till I can even help lorry drivers, new drivers, etc.  to get in / out of the lot. 😊

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

Can navigate until wrong forum.... Must be the GPS! 

must be phv driver la [smash]

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

But surprisingly,  the first time i parallel parked was... I could say... Perfect! Even though i gasak one...hehehe... 

When one is forced into a situation, he will have no choice but learn to park. The only parking option at my place is parallel parking, so my three sons are forced to learn to do parallel parking  , by now they are all better than me, though I think I am quite good too.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

43 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Beginners luck? 🤣

• Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Parallel parking usually needs to practise more de, the more you park the better you get. Anyway, if the parallel parking lot is located on a slope is the most challenging. 😓

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
51 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

...hit the back...hit the front...then reverse back little bit...gao dim liao! 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

wah heng my car got park assist

just need to press and release brake pedal nia... car ownself steer into lot

if knock, i ask victim claim car manufacturer

🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

IMO, both have to shoulder the blame, 1 beat the amber light, 1 too impatient to turn, but LTA have to take the biggest blame their incompetence for not rolling out discretionary turns fast enough

2 cookoos can blame both of them. Nothing to do with LTA. 

• Haha! 1

Die die want to cut in ppl's lane without signal on & still want to insist he is right, kenna by hardcore bus driver uncle.

Nearly take down a motorcyclist when blocking the bus uncle also.

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 5

Twincharged

he thought stop his car can show his terror ... but end up uncle even more terror !!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2