Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

4 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Just saw the aftermath of an accident on my way to work....  A car apparently mounted kerb and hit a road lamp and then ended up turtle just opposite the SAF ferry terminal along Nicole Drive.

But the lamp is still standing... Although tilted to one side !

Still must pay damages..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

In addition to the traffic incident, he has so many  other outstanding charges, I wonder why he is still walking on the street freely.

35 years old drive maserati, clearly excelling in life!

19 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Just saw the aftermath of an accident on my way to work....  A car apparently mounted kerb and hit a road lamp and then ended up turtle just opposite the SAF ferry terminal along Nicole Drive.

But the lamp is still standing... Although tilted to one side !

No photo  no talk. Haha.

Twincharged
10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

No photo  no talk. Haha.

i don't want to end up being cussed by other drivers for holding up traffic or worst, cause another incident.

anyway, I think the pics will show up soon … but not from me … maybe someone at the bus stop could produce the perfect shot !! :a-good:

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

i don't want to end up being cussed by other drivers for holding up traffic or worst, cause another incident.

anyway, I think the pics will show up soon … but not from me … maybe someone at the bus stop could produce the perfect shot !! :a-good:

Haha joking, drive safely and being considerate is  the right thing to do.👍👍

11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

MBS has Cold Storage right?

On the record, I don't even knew it is at MBS carpark, and honesty, when I first watch the video, I thought it was taken in Malaysia, mainly due to the cock up design and colour scheme (those who drive to Malaysia will know what I mean).

yup.. and those A list items always on clearance sales like strawberries from korea

7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

nice one la porker.. another potential killer on the road..

macan damn solid [thumbsup]  destroyed the front of taxi, but no turn turtle, and driver can quickly step out not visibly shaken

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

macan damn solid [thumbsup]  destroyed the front of taxi, but no turn turtle, and driver can quickly step out not visibly shaken

Traction control very 👍

1 hour ago, boonhat_91 said:

Sports car characteristics, german engineering!

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

In addition to the traffic incident, he has so many  other outstanding charges, I wonder why he is still walking on the street freely.

Ya lor. Online gambling and illegal money lending. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/maserati-driver-under-investigation-for-unlicensed-money-lending-and-online

Edited by Kklim

16 hours ago, PSP415 said:

It means he's not acquitted of the charge, pending coroner's report. 

He's to face 2 other charges ie 1. Driving without insurance and 2. Driving without license on 14th Oct.

So, he's not getting away.

Guys, read in full, not just headlines or selected sentences.

These are standard procedures in fatal accidents. Coroner's report is needed to officially confirm cause of death as well as any additional findings that needs to be highlighted eg. A bloody tree is blocking sight of anyone standing at traffic light. This is an EXAMPLE unrelated to this case. 

Just sharing. Hope the driver gets his just punishment and banned from driving as long as the law permits. Terrible accident. He's an idiot. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Ban him also useless, he drive without license leh.

• Praise 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:32 PM, Jp66 said:

blur queen or ?????🤣

bimbo /ˈbɪmbəʊ/ noun

INFORMAL•DEROGATORY - an unintelligent but attractive young woman.

Only qualify the former but not the latter condition. How ah? 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

bimbo /ˈbɪmbəʊ/ noun

INFORMAL•DEROGATORY - an unintelligent but attractive young woman.

Only qualify the former but not the latter condition. How ah? 

the ideal criteria for a wife is , pretty, rich and stupid, but in this case she is not so stupid woh. 

Edited by Ct3833

19 hours ago, Yeshe said:

Biker no defensive riding. Car already drifting out slowly biker still want try his luck to split lane..... 

At last someone notice that! Some say lane splitting is safer!

↡ Advertisement