Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

32 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

The driver already drive quite slow. The the question will be, is the driver able to see the child running across? If yes of coz it's the driver fault. If not, how can the driver know? It's like a normal drive without driver realising anything. This could happen to anyone who is driving. 

I largely agree with you, but despite right of way, I avoid driving faster than my eyes can see despite having right of way. As a result my habit around parked cars is to guard my foot on the brake pedal. I narrowly avoided this exact situation last week when a child dashed out in between parked cars. I braked, sounded the horn and the expat soccer mom stared at me instead of taking her child in hand......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, RadX said:

Another one. Imagine the kid decide to run out

don’t go to ah beng infested slum areas lah... then you won’t meet little kids running around

atas places like sentosa cove got huge space for kids to run about and stay far away from roads 

🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

another sick taxi driver ?

The Merces sway? The taxi never hit the rest of the cars? I find all taxi really have problem looking at traffic lights? They always like to beat red light and get others into accident for nothing?!

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The Merces sway? The taxi never hit the rest of the cars? I find all taxi really have problem looking at traffic lights? They always like to beat red light and get others into accident for nothing?!

Its an attitude problem these drivers have. No amount of education or retraining is goona help. Recently got one TD caught for smoking in his taxi. Super ridiculous.

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Cos they can't find time to go for holiday with all expense paid by insurance without involving in accident ...  :we-all-gonna-die:

KNN..... stopping at traffic red light sloping front and come from behind to hit you can claimed your vehicle roll backward & hit his taxi. [hur]

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Cos they can't find time to go for holiday with all expense paid by insurance without involving in accident ...  :we-all-gonna-die:

KNN..... stopping at traffic red light sloping front and come from behind to hit you can claimed your vehicle roll backward & hit his taxi. [hur]

Seriously like majority of taxi drivers have problem driving on the road without getting into accident with others. I always said if they want to die, nobody is stopping you but please dont get others into trouble as well.

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Some blamed parked car, some blamed driver for failing to see the Indian boy. 

I I feel the mother has the responsibility to look after the child. 

Yes bigger responsibility fall on the parents but lets say she fell down fainted and boy decided to run anyway, if car is not parked there that could give idea to oncoming traffic to stop.
I drive myself and never once dropped my family member on road side thinking lets quickly drop and move on (been driving since last 15+ years), have seen people dropping on busy morning double yellow lane roads and blocking everyone just to save 10-15 min of their time (which could trigger chain collision).

LTA should just give summon to anyone found parked on double yellow lane (should not give any grace period), Yesterday saw Audi driver parked on double yellow lane blocking and chit chatting with passenger women (could have parked properly under HDB drop area and not block entire lane, if chit chatting was that important unless he don't want someone to see them 😮).

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

All has some parts to be blame but the way the ignorant driver drove over  the boy is not figivable. 

I disagree that he is ignorant. 

give chance lah .... the driver most probably did not know the thing he rolled over is a human being. We all have the hindsight of watching the whole drama unfold in our comfort at home on the PC monitor/phone. I counted. Everything happened in 1.5 seconds. 

• Praise 6

3 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

I largely agree with you, but despite right of way, I avoid driving faster than my eyes can see despite having right of way. As a result my habit around parked cars is to guard my foot on the brake pedal. I narrowly avoided this exact situation last week when a child dashed out in between parked cars. I braked, sounded the horn and the expat soccer mom stared at me instead of taking her child in hand......

I will wind down the window and give her a good shelling. A lot of these white Ftrash are just too much, and the females can be more stuck up and aggressive than the males. It seems many females  are incapable of admitting to their mistakes. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

I will wind down the window and give her a good shelling. A lot of these white Ftrash are just too much, and the females can be more stuck up and aggressive than the males. It seems many females  are incapable of admitting to their mistakes. 

I think males then to be more steady 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Becos they love to be farked? :D

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Got pedestrians crossing road, how he chiong like that?

Can see people already crossing the green man halfway.. Lucky the driver who beat red light did not run over human but hit car.. 

Must make sure the driver get summon for beating red light.. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Got pedestrians crossing road, how he chiong like that?

Please forgive the driver cause i believe the driver is blind, thats why the driver can chiong like that?! [rolleyes]

21 hours ago, 13177 said:

Seriously like majority of taxi drivers have problem driving on the road without getting into accident with others. I always said if they want to die, nobody is stopping you but please dont get others into trouble as well.

Taxi drivers mostly drive like a**h**es. The champions are the red taxis. The more they drive, the worse their driving becomes. I always never give chance to them on the road, always standby to blast my horn at them.

Ironically, they are supposed to be "professional drivers" driving for a living.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2