Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

11 minutes ago, Ldlian987 said:

Taxi drivers mostly drive like a**h**es. The champions are the red taxis. The more they drive, the worse their driving becomes. I always never give chance to them on the road, always standby to blast my horn at them.

Ironically, they are supposed to be "professional drivers" driving for a living.

You are right, those red colour taxis are the worst, drive reckless and dangerous, really wonder why ah? Even as a passenger on that red taxi, i really feel unsafe. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

On 10/7/2019 at 7:27 AM, Beanoyip said:

The boy quite lucky that the car that ran over him was quite high.. if it's some lowered car... he'll be crushed 

The other day, these two gentlemen were having father and son talk while sauntering to Jurong point. The little toddler they were minding was off leash, first he went across zebra crossing all by himself, all 2 foot high of him , so pandai.

Them reach the traffic light, still off leash. Stamping his cute little feet in excitement. 

The father and son still chatting about the old country i suppose.

I had to kpo and shout at the pair of them to mind their kid. I had to tell them this is Singapore, not freaking the old country.  They could be prosecuted for negligence and child abuse. Not to mention the poor Singaporean motorist that get drag to hell because of their new immigrant weakness.

Suggest PA to create specific new immigrant training and highlighting their areas of weakness. Profiling also cannot be helped.

No body wants to roll over a child.

That zebra crossing turn is often used by me when i go there, which is often.

The mother should be prosecuted but tis most unsavoury.

I have treated a similar case before, its heartbreaking and needless.

Its not abeng area, it was landed property, dashing out like so and smacked by Mercs side window. No way the driver could have seen him. His mother told the truth, she just let him have free rein. Perhaps can get actress to tell her story to new immigrants.

In the third world, residential areas might have low traffic volume.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

15 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Can see people already crossing the green man halfway.. Lucky the driver who beat red light did not run over human but hit car.. 

Must make sure the driver get summon for beating red light.. 

There should be harsher punished for red light beater, too many cases in recent times are keep popping up.
These people just running red lights and not worried about consequences by paying fines+demerit points, mean i don't like to offer such advice but cam car should go to doctor and charge big bill from this prick.

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Please forgive the driver cause i believe the driver is blind, thats why the driver can chiong like that?! [rolleyes]

Who knows, i have seen deaf driver stickers maybe there are blind driver sticker also introduced 😲.

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

You are right, those red colour taxis are the worst, drive reckless and dangerous, really wonder why ah? Even as a passenger on that red taxi, i really feel unsafe. Lol.

The red taxi drivers are those blacklisted by other taxi companies for various reasons so they go to the red one. Advise not to take the red taxi if u treasure your life. Some of the drivers maybe also part time gangster one.😎

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Ldlian987 said:

The red taxi drivers are those blacklisted by other taxi companies for various reasons so they go to the red one. Advise not to take the red taxi if u treasure your life. Some of the drivers maybe also part time gangster one.😎

How are you supposed to avoid it? If you're in line and a red cab without any shift change signage pulls up, what do you do? You can't skip it and go to the next cab because they have a cabbie honour code and they'll refuse to take you. If you pass it to the person behind, they may ask why. And basically you're transferring risk to them. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

How are you supposed to avoid it? If you're in line and a red cab without any shift change signage pulls up, what do you do? You can't skip it and go to the next cab because they have a cabbie honour code and they'll refuse to take you. If you pass it to the person behind, they may ask why. And basically you're transferring risk to them. 

Just say you have a cab/model preference..

19 hours ago, Datsun366 said:

The other day, these two gentlemen were having father and son talk while sauntering to Jurong point. The little toddler they were minding was off leash, first he went across zebra crossing all by himself, all 2 foot high of him , so pandai.

Them reach the traffic light, still off leash. Stamping his cute little feet in excitement. 

The father and son still chatting about the old country i suppose.

I had to kpo and shout at the pair of them to mind their kid. I had to tell them this is Singapore, not freaking the old country.  They could be prosecuted for negligence and child abuse. Not to mention the poor Singaporean motorist that get drag to hell because of their new immigrant weakness.

Suggest PA to create specific new immigrant training and highlighting their areas of weakness. Profiling also cannot be helped.

No body wants to roll over a child.

That zebra crossing turn is often used by me when i go there, which is often.

The mother should be prosecuted but tis most unsavoury.

I have treated a similar case before, its heartbreaking and needless.

Its not abeng area, it was landed property, dashing out like so and smacked by Mercs side window. No way the driver could have seen him. His mother told the truth, she just let him have free rein. Perhaps can get actress to tell her story to new immigrants.

In the third world, residential areas might have low traffic volume.

Good English 👍

• Haha! 3

Fire in KPE tunnel yesterday, LTA even broadcast their warning msg through our car's radio by intercept the radio frequency.

photo6116391991009978668.jpg?itok=ZscM7G

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 4

2 hours ago, WML888 said:

Good English 👍

Yes. Having a hard time to understand. I need to pause and rephrase in my mind to understand it.

• Haha! 3

21 hours ago, Ldlian987 said:

How come LTA allowed it? Anyway, i have few bad experience riding on the red taxi, one time the driver nearly crashed onto a car infront! [shakehead]

23 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Can say that u are going to pay by nets

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Stevekk said:

Can say that u are going to pay by nets

Very smart. Didn't know transcab have no NETS but good info. Thanks.

23 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

said i pang tang, cannot take Red vehicles. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Fire in KPE tunnel yesterday, LTA even broadcast their warning msg through our car's radio by intercept the radio frequency.

photo6116391991009978668.jpg?itok=ZscM7G

fire in tunnel no joke. best to fxxk off

This kind of face alone deserves a life sentence not to mention the stupid excuse LOLLLL

Lee Cheng Yan, 35, told the court that he had lent his car on the night of Nov 17, 2017 to someone he knows only as "Kelvin", a man he had met briefly about four months earlier and whose full name and address he does not know.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/maserati-owner-says-he-lent-car-man-named-kelvin-and-was-not-driver-alleged-hit-and-run

lee_cheng_yan.jpg?itok=vRt-DnH9

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

6 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

This kind of face alone deserves a life sentence not to mention the stupid excuse LOLLLL

Lee Cheng Yan, 35, told the court that he had lent his car on the night of Nov 17, 2017 to someone he knows only as "Kelvin", a man he had met briefly about four months earlier and whose full name and address he does not know.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/maserati-owner-says-he-lent-car-man-named-kelvin-and-was-not-driver-alleged-hit-and-run

Like that also can ah?! He wins liao lo. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1