Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

For me I normally will not drive on Lane 1 if the stretch of road is light or near empty..

I will filter to take lane 2 instead (like where the cam car is).. those green guard rails at times block the version of the right turn vehicles. He may take a quick check and that BMW did not appear as blocked especially some who drive very near to the central divider.

Yup good defensive driving 👍 Travelling on lane 2 will also allow more time to react if really the turning car starts moving, exactly how the video showed

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Twincharged
21 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

SG driver cannot turn one. Everytime reach this type of junction must press horn. 

Knn.. Just now along Loyang got bike accident... Police car block one lane with lights flashing already. 

Naturally,  those behind the police car will need to filter out left.  I don't understand why so many blind ppl out there die die must honk  when they see others try to filter out slowly before an accident spot. 

• Praise 3

On 10/6/2019 at 8:49 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

@Jamesc 🤣

A24FC8C1-CC5D-43D5-A856-AF3B4FFC8992.jpeg

Seen this many times on other sites for accidents where people died.  MIL did not put on her seatbelt, and face-planted into the rear of the front seat.  In a serious accident, the MIL will basically be a 50+kg projectile ramming the front seat.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

SG driver cannot turn one. Everytime reach this type of junction must press horn. 

If only can activate invisible shield to prevent the car from turning..

7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Poor BMW...

These people will never learn on if cannot see clearly then wait for turning right light to turn green, maybe rushing to pang sai?

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

This one sibeh jialat.... Not for weak hearted... 

Malaysian Hokkien commentary! RIP to motorcyclist and lorry driver. 

• Sad 2

Twincharged
26 minutes ago, Kklim said:

Malaysian Hokkien commentary! RIP to motorcyclist and lorry driver. 

The write up at the YouTube page says the rider was mutilated! Damn.... What a way to go. 

• Sad 1

lorry driver die? how?

From youtube dun hav lorry driver

Malaysia registered lorry with two motorcyclists One of them body cut to half.

Edited by Mockngbrd