Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

On 10/11/2019 at 12:18 PM, Ysc3 said:

Wasted all the hdb car park... 

If I did not see wrongly, the girl did realise her mistake and gestured apologies towards the end of the video. If she really did, probably means she has learnt her lesson.

The girl I met a few years ago did not.

She was on her phone having a conversation, jaywalking across a neighborhood road of a similar kind in the video. I was driving just below the speed limit and upon reaching this girl, I realized she was not looking at my direction while I was approaching, I sounded the horn to alert her. She carried on walking across the road, giving me the 'what the hell do you want' face. No remorse whatsoever.

I really hope if she wants to be irresponsible, don't take anyone down with her. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Ricky_doodle said:

If I did not see wrongly, the girl did realise her mistake and gestured apologies towards the end of the video. If she really did, probably means she has learnt her lesson.

You did see wrongly, the girl didn't apologize to the driver. She just merely tidy her fringe & laughed after successfully dashed out the road without any incident with an oncoming car.

Achievement unlocked for her! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 10/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, Beanoyip said:
11 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

You did see wrongly, the girl didn't apologize to the driver. She just merely tidy her fringe & laughed after successfully dashed out the road without any incident with an oncoming car.

Achievement unlocked for her! 

Just count the lucky star that cam car driver was not the one that added her to the statistic.

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Stooky said:

Female driver of the red Nissan SUV crashes through Punggol Park carpark gantry, hit the rear of the red Altis and flipped

car park small small.. speed should be low but still can flip....

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Ricky_doodle said:

The girl I met a few years ago did not.

She was on her phone having a conversation, jaywalking across a neighborhood road of a similar kind in the video. I was driving just below the speed limit and upon reaching this girl, I realized she was not looking at my direction while I was approaching, I sounded the horn to alert her. She carried on walking across the road, giving me the 'what the hell do you want' face. No remorse whatsoever.

I really hope if she wants to be irresponsible, don't take anyone down with her. 

Bus stop like that at traffic lights and cars parked in yellow box and on traffic light crossing are all wrong and some breaking the law.

If girl had been seriously injured or worse then things would change but now; I doubt it.

7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

EV also cannot drive properly..

EV are usually driven by add hoc drivers, they are not regular drivers, mostly inexperience . 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Count-Bracula said:

Not reckless driver but accident waiting to happen due to stupid foolish moronic care giver.

Driving home this afternoon and parking car. tsk tsk tsk . . . .still dare to glare at me!!

These people dont care nowadays de, even they are in the wrong. 

5 hours ago, Stooky said:

Female driver of the red Nissan SUV crashes through Punggol Park carpark gantry, hit the rear of the red Altis and flipped

img-3657a.jpg?itok=9Y0X3XCj

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20191012-996500?themeId=2&utm_expid=.GDliSVqsR_G-lVPCVeIVMg.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zaobao.com.sg%2F%3FthemeId%3D2

Contractor who built the bollard makan material!  Not even 1/4 below the ground, the whole big bollard dislodged instead of stopping the car to protect pedestrians....

Who is in charge of QC and acceptance?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

EV are usually driven by add hoc drivers, they are not regular drivers, mostly inexperience . 

yeah, when I see these cars on Lane 1 I just move aside and let them pass me, the tyres and brake discs so small, I really don't think they stop very well.

and yes, drivers are likely inexperienced too.

• Praise 4

On 10/11/2019 at 7:56 AM, Ody_2004 said:

For me I normally will not drive on Lane 1 if the stretch of road is light or near empty..

I will filter to take lane 2 instead (like where the cam car is).. those green guard rails at times block the version of the right turn vehicles. He may take a quick check and that BMW did not appear as blocked especially some who drive very near to the central divider.

Always good post from you. 👍

:D

• Praise 2

On 10/11/2019 at 10:56 AM, Ody_2004 said:

For me I normally will  SHOULD not drive on Lane 1 if the stretch of road is light or near empty..

I will filter to take lane 2 instead (like where the cam car is).. those green guard rails at times block the version of the right turn vehicles. He may take a quick check and that BMW did not appear as blocked especially some who drive very near to the central divider.

Actually i will correct you slightly...

• Praise 1