Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Tardy driver disgusts me. Second to road hog on right lane.

I chiet them and I made sure they smell my exhaust. Braking game or slowing down is for losers.

Edited by Hamburger
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

44 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Yea I’m no Jedi.. I don’t take off the moment it turns green.. the slowness should teach the car who horn some patience 

Then you should stop driving... 

When the lights for the other directions turn amber or red, you should already be scanning the surrounding, ready to move off once green. Not start checking only after lights turn green. 

Be alert for the changing of lights and surrounding all the time at junctions, not day dream, check phone, MBing... Etc. Be considerate. If want to teach lessons, go be a teacher. Teach all you want. We will applaud you. 

I will honk after 2 seconds, for the sake of drivers behind me too. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 14

6 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Hey guys check this out!! Very funny one :XD:

a lot of nb eh cb :XD:

He can go nbcb at TP office. This type just jail him and he can nbcb all day long inside

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

13 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Actually what happen  that  he needed  to be so upset to  mention mother's  sex  organ so many time ? So provocative,  want to fight some more! 

• Haha! 4

7 minutes ago, Vid said:

He can go nbcb at TP office. This type just jail him and he can nbcb all day long inside

Wonder he ask go lim kopi, how he answer the TP....

"Obicer, nbz cb, that lori shoot or yen.... nb cb... limpeh beh song.... so nb cb....limpeh go talk to him... nb cb he sorri sorri... limpeh ask him cum down see himself.... nb cb... he sit there sorri... nb cb....!!!! 😷

• Haha! 6

7 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Actually what happen  that  he needed  to be so upset to  mention mother's  sex  organ so many time ? So provocative,  want to fight some more! 

kenna sprayed white smoke lah.. maybe he should join LTA to catch those white smoke vehicles..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Yeshe said:

U cannot blame drivers who honk. Many blur fark drivers always looking at phone or preoccupied with something. Light turned green already for 2-3sec n still not moving. Just a short honk to wake him up should be reasonable? 

A short toot is ok if the driver in front is unaware of the change in light but definitely not blaring repeatedly when the car in front is already moving off.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mr_b20 said:

When driving, be alert and move off promptly when the lights turn green.

Don't daydream and make the whole world inconvenience and wait for you and miss their chance to cross the lights.

Be more considerate, thank you.

I already mentioned I was moving off when the light turned green. It is obnoxious to blare the horn unnecessarily. The driver of SCK9977D needs some lessons on etiquette and likely will meet someone who will punch him in the face if he keeps doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/y9R2qG3WbY8

I brought my car to almost a complete stop when the light turned red and moved off instantly once the green arrow turned green. There is a second delay for the green arrow to come on and I anticipated it but was also prepared to stop in case the green arrow does not turn green which happens on some occasions. Only a jerk such as the driver of SCK9977D will horn at me when I was already moving off.

Edited by ktnpl

46 minutes ago, ktnpl said:

I already mentioned I was moving off when the light turned green. It is obnoxious to blare the horn unnecessarily. The driver of SCK9977D needs some lessons on etiquette and likely will meet someone who will punch him in the face if he keeps doing that.

We all get this kind of driver occasionally, no need to  be so upset about it, just move on, there are much better things to spend our time in life.  Only if one gets honked at regularly, then that person must reevaluated the way he drives.  Otherwise, why bother about this type of one off incident ? 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 6

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

SG a lot of seow  lung.

Edited by peasant
typo
  • Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

We all get this kind of driver occasionally, no need to  be so upset about it, just move on, there are much better things to spend our time in life.  Only if one gets honked at regularly, then that person must reevaluated the way he drives.  Otherwise, why bother about this type of one off incident ? 

Cos it feels great admonishing the idiot driver of SCK9977D for his obnoxious action. I had let it slide the first time but he repeated it at the next junction to greater gusto.

• Praise 2

These impatience drivers are everywhere lah. Don't need to get upset over them. I usually will curse them in my heart.. Well, they will pay a price to learn their lesson one day.. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

This kind act gangster go cantoment lim kopi become kitty cat.

this type cfm + chop + guarantee = high potential for greater good !! look at the way he sashays towards the cam-vehicle ... smelly smelly also model background !!

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Tannl said:

If he can run across within 5s. He is still in the right of way....

I remember I was thought in school eons ago that one should not begin to cross once the green man starts blinking, and if you are already crossing, you should quicken your pace. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4