Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

Indeed there are tons of impatient drivers on the road which also drive recklessly and dangerous. Like can see many drivers like to wave in and out between lanes in high speed to overtake every cars, esp on expressway. 😓

A lot of road hoggers on outer lanes these days too.  When you overtake them on the left, some will even high beam you. 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, peasant said:

SG a lot of seow  lung.

tomorrow i will take train to office, driving in SGP is way too stressful, must look out PMD,  EV, PHV, not got seow lang also. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
6 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

tomorrow i will take train to office, driving in SGP is way too stressful, must look out PMD,  EV, PHV, not got seow lang also. 

Going to be hard for you... And hopefully your colleagues won't notice... 

Screenshot_20191013_224818.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

46 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

👍 Take train can surf internet, check email and reply to messages. Not necessary to drive all the time especially when travelling alone. I used to drive everywhere until a friend asked why I drove to the sports complex instead of taking a 15 minutes walk from my home.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

I have to agree on this. Driving in sg is becoming too stressful as compared to decade ago. Nowadays often is others road users get you into accident for nothing, even i am careful. 😓

17 minutes ago, ktnpl said:

👍 Take train can surf internet, check email and reply to messages. Not necessary to drive all the time especially when travelling alone. I used to drive everywhere until a friend asked why I drove to the sports complex instead of taking a 15 minutes walk from my home.

Not to forget taking public transport can also day dream, catch some sleep, looks at scenery without worry lost control of car, and even can finished watching one episode of drama. 😂 But ah, driving also have its own advantages la. So no right no wrong also. Lol.

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Mustank said:

Hey guys check this out!! Very funny one :XD:

a lot of nb eh cb :XD:

Quite funny.. the way the guy walk confirmed self entitled with ah beng traits 

• Haha! 1

22 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This car more epic.. double whammy..

Bad driving from the MPV - why stop?  He shoulda nailed it and tried to cross in front, then maybe would have made it - at the very least, only hit by one instead of two cars

• Haha! 3

9 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

I remember I was thought in school eons ago that one should not begin to cross once the green man starts blinking, and if you are already crossing, you should quicken your pace. 

LTA even have this signage put up at all traffic light... Nothings clearer than this. Again, I would say this is common sense, just that many have lost their common sense these days.

UJZAazC.jpg

• Praise 15
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

LTA even have this signage put up at all traffic light... Nothings clearer than this. Again, I would say this is common sense, just that many have lost their common sense these days.

UJZAazC.jpg

That fellow probably like those leotards...one mile too many liao...logic processing impeded by lack of O2... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

Not to forget taking public transport can also day dream, catch some sleep, looks at scenery without worry lost control of car, and even can finished watching one episode of drama. 😂 But ah, driving also have its own advantages la. So no right no wrong also. Lol.

Scenery or chio bu? 😂

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Actually what happen  that  he needed  to be so upset to  mention mother's  sex  organ so many time ? So provocative,  want to fight some more! 

The lorry came at his car. But instead of liquid cum it evaporated into hot white smoke and burnt his anus so he scolded the lorry driver’s mother instead 

something’s really wrong with the Altis driver.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 5

30 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

The lorry came at his car. But instead of liquid cum it evaporated into hot white smoke and burnt his anus so he scolded the lorry driver’s mother instead 

something’s really wrong with the Altis driver.

He can stop his car at the middle of the road to challenge people to fight  for a small issue like this , I wonder how many battle has he fought and why is he still alive? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

I remember I was thought in school eons ago that one should not begin to cross once the green man starts blinking, and if you are already crossing, you should quicken your pace. 

You just reminded me of those road safety sessions at... where was it, somewhere at East Coast was it?

Actually hor, we were also taught maybe in highway code or driving lessons, to brake and stop when approaching/reaching traffic light that turns amber. And I'm sure all of us did that at that time. Then after got license and with some driving experience in the bag... most would still step on the gas and go through on amber. 😅

I guess it's all down to risk assessment and decision making at that (short) moment - that's why got the amber/blinking man around (gray), instead of straightaway red man/red light (black/white). Some will do both correctly, some unfortunately do not...

• Praise 3

On 10/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, Chucky2007 said:

Damage is $2000-5000 nia for the hirer... for that 4 car damage, seems renting the blueSg car more worth it 

94228A4B-CF74-4246-A268-0D2D91971C70.png

Own damage excess plus 3rd party excess could add up to $10K

But if don't pay up.. just suspended from using BlueSG?

On 10/13/2019 at 7:30 AM, Beanoyip said:

Kungfu kick! These drivers just follow blindly the car in front..

After 3 - 4 pages, nobody said it...

THIS

IS

SPARTA!!

• Praise 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:59 AM, ktnpl said:

Despite the numerous accidents at traffic junctions, there are still uncivilised drivers who horn incessantly the instant the light turn green expecting the driver in front to sprint off the moment the light changes.

Just a couple of days ago, the obnoxious driver of SCK9977D, a white CLA180 coupe did that to me twice in a row when I was already moving off once the light turns green. I used to sprint off with no car in sight for 100m behind but nowadays we need to proceed carefully to constantly check for not just vehicles and pedestrian but also PMDs beating the red lights even when the light is in our favour.

By horning at careful drivers, it actually slows down the traffic as our instinct is to stop to check behind too.

CLA180 nia.. performance nothing to shout about.. not even a real coupe.. some say not even a proper Merc.. don't let such people ruin your day

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1