Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

This one ninjitsu never practice enough... 

ninja has not perfected the tailgating skill which is less than 10cm bumper-to-bumper  ... LOL

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/lorry-driver-in-yio-chu-kang-accident-that-killed-3-pleads-guilty-to-driving

Update on the Yio Chu Kang accident with 3 killed.

The punishment for driving without licence and insurance is surprising - only $1400 fine which is less than some insurance premium!  And 12 month ban.  No deterrent effects at all, no wonder so many cases of people driving without licence.

Ban from what? Already had no licence to begin with. I think the cost of learning driving also more than $1400?[confused]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

This one ninjitsu never practice enough... 

kena karate chop on the roof

but I think what we all want to know is whether ninja cashcard got deduct any $$

12 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

but I think what we all want to know is whether ninja cashcard got deduct any $$

I guess the cashcard would be already taken out.

Twincharged
29 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

I think hdb will go knocking on ninja door for trying to rip the barrier arm out 😂 ...cfm more than the parking charges.

Edited by Ysc3

31 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Ban from what? Already had no licence to begin with. I think the cost of learning driving also more than $1400?[confused]

Time for Authorithy to relook at learning driving like in Australia and America where friends and family with enough experience can coach and provide driving lessons 

21 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Time for Authorithy to relook at learning driving like in Australia and America where friends and family with enough experience can coach and provide driving lessons 

We should learn from the Germans

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/lorry-driver-in-yio-chu-kang-accident-that-killed-3-pleads-guilty-to-driving

Update on the Yio Chu Kang accident with 3 killed.

The punishment for driving without licence and insurance is surprising - only $1400 fine which is less than some insurance premium!  And 12 month ban.  No deterrent effects at all, no wonder so many cases of people driving without licence.

One of my former FDW agents was a CECA young female. 

She said she got stopped driving her dad's Merc at 170 plus km/h on one of our expressways. No licence. 

Police just warned her. Probably because she's FT (Talent to them, Trash to us) but also maybe because they couldn't be arsed to do the paperwork. 

You see, boys and girls, the law only comes down hard on us born and bred, except when they wayang close to erection time. 😂😂😂

• Praise 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Read from wanbao  that the killer Merc in the 2016 AYE crash had acute psychosis at the time

Original manslaughter charge changed to causing death by a rash act, an offence that carries a maximum sentence of 5 years  jail and a fine. Prosecution ask for 2 years jail and 12 year driving ban while his lawyer  ask for  5 to 7 months jail and 8 year driving ban

Edited by Raubern
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, boonhat_91 said:

Did you read the news report? The accused has a class 3A license lah... 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, OngWeiJian said:

Reattached. 

Thanks. 

Good that u made police report on hit and run. Machiam no feel man on the merc part. Also almost hit that bike.

Your ride serious injury? Glad both u and passenger are ok. 

Keep safe and hope the police catch up with this idiotic driver. 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

So many people drive like my MIL.

First at traffic lights always like to play handphone.

I even had to tell her its green already.

Still she don't want to faster move off until the car behind toot his horn.

Then she gets really angry and move even more slowly "to teach the impatient driver behind a lesson'"

So slow until only 3 cars cross the lights.

Her and two others. 

:D

If all the people here move off when the lights turn green then they will never get horn lah.

And the worse is claim to move off immediately and kenna horn many times.

Some people here living in denial just like my MIL.

Might as well say I never road hog and I drive very fast on lane 1 but many cars always high beam me.

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 4