Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Actually when I see the video,  it did not appear that the seat was tailgating and they were not that fast also.  Maybe last minute kancheong step wrong pedal. 

You see, when front car emergency stop, behind car will buay hu even in slow speed. 

Proberly the cam Car also follow roughly the same distance at the rear car. Then infront suddenly all come to stop. The cam car suddenly need to emergency brake. The rear car sure no reaction time. 

So see, safety distance is actually longer then this even for slow speed. Imagine when go higher speed, the safety distance should be longer. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, OngWeiJian said:

Hope your damage is not severe. Next time when you see a car swaying in and out ahead of you, dont get close to him, slow down to give yourself time to react. If you want to overtake him, give yourself ample space to overtake and you have to overtake quickly.   In addition, when you see that he was cutting into your lane,  you need to slow down immediately. I dont see that happening in the video, this is a contributing factor to the contact.   The motorbike has completely zero sense of defensive riding or he either he was riding cluelessly on the road, which is very dangerous for himself.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 5

31 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

act blur siah ....

looks like a small boy meddling with his father's car, luckily he did not get crushed in between the car and the  pillar. 

• Praise 3

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

looks like a small boy meddling with his father's car, luckily he did not get crushed in between the car and the  pillar. 

Would have been poetic. 

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

So many people drive like my MIL.

First at traffic lights always like to play handphone.

I even had to tell her its green already.

Still she don't want to faster move off until the car behind toot his horn.

Then she gets really angry and move even more slowly "to teach the impatient driver behind a lesson'"

So slow until only 3 cars cross the lights.

Her and two others. 

:D

If all the people here move off when the lights turn green then they will never get horn lah.

And the worse is claim to move off immediately and kenna horn many times.

Some people here living in denial just like my MIL.

Might as well say I never road hog and I drive very fast on lane 1 but many cars always high beam me.

you still dare to take her car!  Did you wear helmet ?  🤣

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 4

21 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I was also thinking what the f is wrong with this guy?!?!??!??

10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

If all the people here move off when the lights turn green then they will never get horn lah.

You are generalising. There are sickos like the driver of SCK9977D white CLA180 who will still horn at you even if you drive off instantly when the light turns green.

In this instance I kept my car rolling very slowly in anticipation of the green arrow (sometimes green arrow does not appear). In most cases, there would have been one second of delay due to the car's start-stop technology which are getting common in modern cars and a slight lag due to take-off from the car's inertia state (simple physics). That is why rational drivers will wait for 2 or 3 seconds before giving a short toot if the car in front does not move. But this sicko or spastic driver of SCK9977D takes the cake, he still horned twice when I took off smartly in the first incident. At the next junction, there was a slight delay due to start-stop technology. For the repeated horning, I stopped for a second or two to check behind, took note of the time to later download the video to post on mcf forum and youtube.

Edited by ktnpl

14 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Time for Authorithy to relook at learning driving like in Australia and America where friends and family with enough experience can coach and provide driving lessons 

Please don't. It will become a case of blind leading the blind. 

• Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

act blur siah ....

Is this another young punk PHV driver who doesn't know anything about driving, or cars, or responsibility?

Or car camera?

Edited by Atrecord
more info
  • Praise 2

40 minutes ago, ktnpl said:

You are generalising. There are sickos like the driver of SCK9977D white CLA180 who will still horn at you even if you drive off instantly when the light turns green.

In this instance I kept my car rolling very slowly in anticipation of the green arrow (sometimes green arrow does not appear). In most cases, there would have been one second of delay due to the car's start-stop technology which are getting common in modern cars and a slight lag due to take-off from the car's inertia state (simple physics). That is why rational drivers will wait for 2 or 3 seconds before giving a short toot if the car in front does not move. But this sicko or spastic driver of SCK9977D takes the cake, he still horned twice when I took off smartly in the first incident. At the next junction, there was a slight delay due to start-stop technology. For the repeated horning, I stopped for a second or two to check behind, took note of the time to later download the video to post on mcf forum and youtube.

I hardly ever or nearly never used my horn, but I personally think what the CLA did was  not offensive, he just tapped on his horn lightly twice to signal the cam car to move, I guess he was afraid the arrow will turn off soon. The way he drove was  not aggressive and not tailgating too closely.  It appeared like he honked at cam car twice was because the front and rear cam  videos were repeating ? Just move on and nothing to feel so upset with the CLA. Or maybe I am too numb ? 

• Praise 4

43 minutes ago, ktnpl said:

Singapore got millions of drivers and you kenna horn by just one driver. 

And you can say I am generalising. 

Just one driver horn you and you get so worked up and need to come here and tell everyone. 

If many people horn you and you come and tell everyone then we can understand it's an issue lah. 

Just one driver and it's the end of the world like that. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Singapore got millions of drivers and you kenna horn by just one driver. 

And you can say I am generalising. 

Just one driver horn you and you get so worked up and need to come here and tell everyone. 

If many people horn you and you come and tell everyone then we can understand it's an issue lah. 

Just one driver and it's the end of the world like that. 

Is it really you or a/c kenah hack again ?

• Haha! 2