Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

2 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I prefer to see his body parts strewn all over 

then it's not superman.

it's minced meat man, or bak chor man...

shit, it was very near my place actually... i better tell my family be careful on the road...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, commonjunks said:

A lot of people curse others when they highlight lorries or bigger vehicle driving at high speed in first or higher lanes rather sticking to slow lanes (read some comment on facebook about mind own business or being kpo). But everyone forget that in case of emergency they would not be able to bring their heavy vehicle to stop still due to their load or large vehicle. I have seen lorry full of worker rushing downing in 2nd lane above speed limit (in 4 lane road). We have zero or very little road presence of authorities to keep these fast demons in check.

Yup, i've been saying the stupid TPs all sitting in front of PC surf net only. Never seen them on the roads enforcing...

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Yup, i've been saying the stupid TPs all sitting in front of PC surf net only. Never seen them on the roads enforcing...

Wow you try be a TP officer for a day and cover the whole of SG during your shift la

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I think the bike was trying to video the PMD that's all ,  I choose to think that he is not a reckless rider. But  if possible,  I would like him to aim his cam slightly higher , this clip is causing me a tendency lift my head higher. 

i tot i'm the only one! kept looking up for no reason sia... LOL!

• Haha! 4

13 minutes ago, Shorty said:

i tot i'm the only one! kept looking up for no reason sia... LOL!

me too ! after a while I felt stupid ! As if the footage will go up lidat :XD: 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Even when driving against traffic, the lorry sticks to "Lane 2"!

if he stick to his left most lane, that will be lane 1 lor.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

Just trying to rant, not sure if anything i could do.
Day before yesterday went to Garden by the bay and after parking i was walking with my family to lift on zebra crossing (we were in middle of zebra crossing). This woman came and without stopping almost ran over my kids a wife, luckily my wife quickly stopped and pull the kids back, i went to talk to the driver (she got zero knowledge of she was almost did, i asked her why she was not paying attention and never stopped. At first she deny of anything but her friend knew what did happen and she said she is sorry but when i walked away she start laughing with her friend).
Why people pay zero attention near zebra crossing, i always slow down near zebra crossing and try to move back forth to see if anyone is in my blind spot in my pillars.

Again, only one key word stood out.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This kind what punishment? At most fine and move on?

Depends on whether got bodily injury or not.  

Got bodily injury higher chance of going to Changi Chalet.

43 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Again, only one key word stood out.

+ friends = yakking yakking ... should let Tesla drive these idiots for the sake of others...

Edited by Xers007
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Just trying to rant, not sure if anything i could do.
Day before yesterday went to Garden by the bay and after parking i was walking with my family to lift on zebra crossing (we were in middle of zebra crossing). This woman came and without stopping almost ran over my kids a wife, luckily my wife quickly stopped and pull the kids back, i went to talk to the driver (she got zero knowledge of she was almost did, i asked her why she was not paying attention and never stopped. At first she deny of anything but her friend knew what did happen and she said she is sorry but when i walked away she start laughing with her friend).
Why people pay zero attention near zebra crossing, i always slow down near zebra crossing and try to move back forth to see if anyone is in my blind spot in my pillars.

The ultimate question is..was the lady or her friend chio boh or dressed in short skirts...revealing their leggy traits plus nice posteriors...that would diffuse your anger immediately...[:p]

Twincharged
17 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

The kind that shouldn't be producing her next generation. 

I read also thinking... If convicted,  their licence should be revoked ! This kind of ppl cannot be allowed to drive. 

• Praise 2