Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

47 minutes ago, Beehive3783 said:

A perfect example of what could happen when the authorities let people anyhow park their cars by the side of main roads in SG.

I'm not gonna mention race and religion. All of you have eyes to see.

And you've never once parked at the side of the road? Dropped a passenger off or waited for someone? 

Good for you. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

cheap and good.. no insurance to pay, no road tax , no licence points to worry ...

Not even a confiscation if caught for reckless... how good is that ...

If I am PMD rider, I also will like to live in this country...

Gives new meaning to free and easy.. no worries

Makes you wonder why HK no PMD issue..

Those PMD rider dont give a damn as they know it is very hard to identify them even with the useless app the authority come out with.

Might as well outsource the whole bloody enforcement to their contractor. The north fearless enforcement rider vs the "dont give a damn" PMD rider might yield better enforcement result.

Edited by Xers007
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

. This is allowed outside temples, churches, mosques etc. 

I travel this road umpteen times weekly. Those cars are properly parked. No issues about road obstruction either. Besides its not whole day or night parking.

It is a mosque here. Nothing to insinuate race or religion. These cars are harmoniously allowed to park.

This road is actually pretty quiet. Light traffic throughout the day. 

Actually what are the exact rules (Approval) regarding this ? I believe the religious building gotta apply for it. Sometimes I see some putting up cones to demarcate the parking "areas". But then people still park beyond the "approved" areas. 

I've known one to be at a bend. Now this is dangerous, be it for the parkers themselves or others. Should not be allowed. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Beehive3783 said:

A perfect example of what could happen when the authorities let people anyhow park their cars by the side of main roads in SG.

I'm not gonna mention race and religion. All of you have eyes to see.

It should be made mandatory for these religious facilities to cater for a certain number of parking lots when building it based on the number of the religious goers allowed in the facility.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:58 AM, Turboflat4 said:

So far I've abstained from responding to that fellow's posts because his behaviour makes me damn angry. But I'll tell you, touch whatever body part you want also, in the extremely rare instances I've been caught napping, I have *never* intentionally braked or slowed down because someone honked me from behind at a light. The least I've done is ignore it and drive normally. The most I've done is stick my hand up (even out of the window) to say sorry. I *have* honked at vehicles apparently dreaming at the lights. No one has responded the way this guy did. 

We can't control what others do, but we sure as heck can control how we react to them. 

Not only acting like a twat on the road when somebody happened to lightly honk him, but also to post videos online - to me, that shows an extreme level of small-minded vindictiveness and self-righteousness. 

*Now*, I'm ready to move on. But I bet there's going to be arguments coming directly my way which I'll have to address because clearly, some people can't let things go. 

Hehe jam brake jam brake.? 

So I take it you don't believe him when he said he never jam brake but just gently tapped the brake to stop for a second or two to check the time on his beautiful clock? 

I also don't believe him. My BS meter when off the charts when I read that. 

The real problem is Mr attitude problem and and anger management issues believes his own BS. 

No matter how many people tell him he refuse to accept and insist he never jam brake and just gently tapped the brake to stop for a second or two to check the time on his beautiful clock.

He lives in an alternate reality. 

:D

I said he was like my MIL and I apologise for that to my MIL. 

At least with my MIL she will proudly say she purposely jam brake to teach the driver a lesson. 

She lives in her own reality but she takes pride in being a bad driver and not live in denial like him. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Anyway I believe in free speech and I hope he post more videos. 

Because he already said when someone slaps him he will punch them and when someone beep their horn he wanted to come out of his car to confront them. 

Someone with an attitude problem and anger management issues I would like to see the video of that confrontation. 

I hope he post more videos like that. 

I will even give him praise points. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

I would like to say I don't approve of people jam brake.

And yes I did tell my MIL but she refuse to accept and we always ended up in a big argument. 

Edited by Jamesc

45 minutes ago, Nullifi3d said:

And you've never once parked at the side of the road? Dropped a passenger off or waited for someone? 

Good for you. 

Standard bro.. Online, most would have the "holier than thou" mentality.. 

Cause they arent the ones facing the issue

23 minutes ago, Othello said:

This road is actually pretty quiet. Light traffic throughout the day. 

Actually what are the exact rules (Approval) regarding this ? I believe the religious building gotta apply for it. Sometimes I see some putting up cones to demarcate the parking "areas". But then people still park beyond the "approved" areas. 

I've known one to be at a bend. Now this is dangerous, be it for the parkers themselves or others. Should not be allowed. 

I used to join in the fun during friday but nowadays its a traffic violation.. no more happy happy friday allowed to flout the law.

Anytime where you are ticketed for traffic offence in my understanding is no more tolerance to minor infrignment

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I would like to say I don't approve of people jam brake.

And yes I did tell my MIL but she refuse to accept and we always ended up in a big argument. 

Jam brake also must see what situation lar .... :slow:

Jam brake to avoid accident is unavoidable :dizzy:

But jam brake to play with someone behind you, no no ...  :a-noway:

:secret-laugh:

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Jam brake also must see what situation lar .... :slow:

Jam brake to avoid accident is unavoidable :dizzy:

But jam brake to play with someone behind you, no no ...  :a-noway:

:secret-laugh:

Haha of course lah. 

Small kid run on the road must jam brake lah. 

But it's never that kind of situation that my MIL jam brake. 

She wants to teach everyone a lesson and show her big ego. 

• Praise 1

Actually it's very interesting to read the thinking of the people that have an attitude problem. 

Especially people that use their car as a weapon right here on MCF. 

The most interesting thing is they believe they are not wrong and are even doing the right thing. 

This is not only about Mr Angry with attitude problem. 

I also found the yoga teacher and the are you cheating me because I am Chinese girl story very revealing.  

I hope more people like that post here more. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

The beauty of this forum is people get to exchange views and we get to see other people point of view. 

Even the wrong views but that's how we learn and grow right? 

• Praise 3

People always think life is the live environment.

I always think life is the test environment for us to make mistakes,  learn and grow. 

I think the place we go after we die is the live environment. 

So life is just a dress rehearsal. Our next life is the real event. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

recently a bro here posted an example, run home and open many cans of beer and pour them away, wait for police to come and say just drank bear at home, there would be no evidence to prove that he had drunk driving.

One should just leave the car at home and take public transport if he likes to drink so much.

Me lah..but car got accident go home open beer also no use...

Best go check in hotel and leepok car stolen....😬

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

The beauty of this forum is people get to exchange views and we get to see other people point of view. 

Even the wrong views but that's how we learn and grow right? 

We learnt a lot about your MIL .... [sly]

[:p]

• Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

Me lah..but car got accident go home open beer also no use...

Best go check in hotel and leepok car stolen....😬

Everywhere got cameras, you think they don't check your story of stolen vehicle ... [sly] 

Kena additional charge of making a FALSE REPORT ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2