Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

3 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

You may feel that road obstruction is not a problem for this particular road, but I am sure it is a problem in other places where traffic is heavy even when the road is merely a 2 lane.

I have personally witnessed near misses when road users did not expect sudden parking of cars round a bend where a place of worship stands.

even if authorities build a carpark. next to it

ppl will still park by the road side.  cos its free parkinf

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Which car is missing this wheel? Confirm drunk, that's why run, but where can he run if he's the owner of the car..

If he get caught later, he could claim he was scared and get lesser sentence as no one hurt. If caught while drunk, punishment is much higher.

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Owners can get new car if write off?

Insurance will wash their hand saying cannot claim against drunk driver, but i think as driver ran away and cannot claim he was drunk there is good chance all car driver can claim insurance against audi driver.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Jam brake also must see what situation lar .... :slow:

Jam brake to avoid accident is unavoidable :dizzy:

But jam brake to play with someone behind you, no no ...  :a-noway:

:secret-laugh:

Some time while jamming brake to avoid accident also can bite in your ass.
A few days ago i was travelling at AYE and this P Plate biker was tailing me in second lane (don't WTF he was thinking), then came a road block in first lane and this arsehole from first lane rather slowing down keep rushing forward quickly try to cut in my lane. I slow down but didn't want to apply emergency brake as biker almost hit at my back, after this biker went to first lane and start riding at 80 blocking everyone at back.
I have no idea what these people learn while clearing their exam, P plate, in experience rider, want to ride in first lane at 80 and love to tail other without knowing they can't stop in time if someone in front going to apply emergency brake.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

somehow i cant find the reckless pedestrain thread so posting here as a rant

timestamp wrong on my dr550 - duno why its in the future 

really about attitude i hope she gets killed one day

8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

But this isn't... 

https://youtu.be/Oe89u3N1G64

Can't see the pedestrian cos of the glare of the sun. Just nice "block" out the man in its path.

Later can see the occupants of the merc behind cam car moving visors down to block the sun's glare too.

But the pedestrian must have felt motivated to give cam driver a piece of his mind. From shadow on floor, he was still gesturing at driver. Think car door was opened but not sure by who.

😎😎😎😎pls.

😅😂

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

Some time while jamming brake to avoid accident also can bite in your ass.
A few days ago i was travelling at AYE and this P Plate biker was tailing me in second lane (don't WTF he was thinking), then came a road block in first lane and this arsehole from first lane rather slowing down keep rushing forward quickly try to cut in my lane. I slow down but didn't want to apply emergency brake as biker almost hit at my back, after this biker went to first lane and start riding at 80 blocking everyone at back.
I have no idea what these people learn while clearing their exam, P plate, in experience rider, want to ride in first lane at 80 and love to tail other without knowing they can't stop in time if someone in front going to apply emergency brake.

These bikers are heros to me.

They always want to donate their organs so someone else can have it.

:D

• Praise 1

Twincharged
32 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Which organs? 

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Which organs? 

Whatever left not squashed on the road.

With motor bikers you cannot expect everything to be available.

image.thumb.png.2a66e905b857adbdc03c42bacc066e8d.png

Edited by Jamesc

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

But this isn't... 

https://youtu.be/Oe89u3N1G64

I think they know one other...find each other at office for round 2...

but that fellow could run towards the car held up by the traffic light might as well run there and use the crossing to begin with...boh tai ji, dai geh huai hee 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I call them organs on wheels. 

Bikers, we know you have brains.

Please, you don't need to prove it by showing them off.

Literally. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5