Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Whatever left not squashed on the road.

With motor bikers you cannot expect everything to be available.

:D

image.thumb.png.2a66e905b857adbdc03c42bacc066e8d.png

this actually reminds me of a dog which was langgah-ed on changi coast road (just ouside the country club) a few years back.

I still remembered it as a dog carcass on my way to work in  the morning ... but then on the way back, it had become like the pic above !!

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Sorry to few cars behind me along Clementi Road heading towards Westgate/JEMS around 8:15pm.

I had felt giddy all of a sudden driving pass Clementi Mall and had swerved into the path of a motorcyclist. Got horned big time and swerved left to lane 2 stopping completely at traffic light though it was  green light. The car behind had to jam brake and I am sorry, you kept flashing high beam, I raised my hand to wave sorry. It was my fault, my bad. Please accept my apology for putting you in a dangerous situation. What's wrong with me? I have low blood pressure but this is the first time it happened. Oh dear! 

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 6

16 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Sorry to few cars behind me along Clementi Road heading towards Westgate/JEMS around 8:15pm.

I had felt giddy all of a sudden driving pass Clementi Mall and had swerved into the path of a motorcyclist. Got horned big time and swerved left to lane 2 stopping completely at traffic light though it was  green light. The car behind had to jam brake and I am sorry, you kept flashing high beam, I raised my hand to wave sorry. It was my fault, my bad. Please accept my apology for putting you in a dangerous situation. What's wrong with me? I have low blood pressure but this is the first time it happened. Oh dear! 

Take care bro. Do go for a checkup...

• Praise 2

43 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Thanks bro, I better go for checkup.

Had been a hectic few weeks at work, maybe not enough sleep.

Hopefully it’s just due to fatigue however that usually would be a gradual affair and not sudden one. 

Twincharged
37 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

haven't been feeding ?

wired-uk-blood-donation.jpg

• Haha! 5

57 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

pls do a health check

just did my 40 

all clear

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Please go for a thorough medical check up asap ya.

Meanwhile, pls consider stop driving for time being. Or if a family member or colleague can step in to drive for u or use Grab.

Sorry to nag.

Take care. If anything we can help, let us know. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Take care

• Haha! 1